IIST Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Government of India, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore, 560094 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIST Announced Job Notification For Director Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age shall not exceed 62 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of application.|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||08 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST), is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Director, IIST in Level-16on immediate absorption basis who can take the institute to higher strides while realizing the set objectives.
1. Position: Director
2. Eligibility: Officers working under the Central or State Governments, Union Territories including Autonomous Bodies or statutory organizations, PSUs, Universities, Academic Institutions, recognized R&D institutions fulfilling the following conditions
3. Educational Qualifications: Doctorate in Engineering or Science.
A) A minimum of 15 years research experience in high technology or in a R&D laboratory.
B) 15 years of academic experience.
C) An eminent Scientist of international stature with a minimum of 15 years Research experience in high technology.
5. Service Eligibility:
a) Holding analogous post or its equivalent on regular basis. or
b) With a minimum service of 2 years’ experience in the Level 15. or
c) With a minimum service of 8 years’ experience in the Level 14.
Age Limit: Maximum age shall not exceed 62 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The last date for receipt of application is 30/04/2022
2. Neatly Handwritten/Typed application in the prescribed format should be forwarded through proper channel to Under Secretary (Coordination/ABs), Department of Space, Government of India, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore-560 094. Email: [email protected]
Published on: 08 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology. The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Government of India, Antariksh Bhavan
|Last Date: 30 April 2022|
| Counsellor, Nurse - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Valiamala , Thiruvananthapuram
|Last Date: 22 March 2022|
| Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram
|Last Date: 18 March 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
PO: Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram
|Last Date: 31st May 2021|
About Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), situated at Thiruvananthapuram is a Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. IIST functions as an autonomous body under the Department of Space, Government of India. The idea of such an institute was mooted keeping in mind the need for high quality manpower for the Indian Space Research Organization, one of world’s leading scientific organizations engaged in space research and space applications. The institute is the first of its kind in the country, to offer high quality education at the undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral levels on areas with special focus to space sciences, space technology and space applications. IIST was formally inaugurated on 14 September 2007 by Dr. G. Madhavan Nair, the then Chairman, ISRO and was temporarily housed in the premises of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, very close from where ISRO built and launched its first rocket. Both the founding fathers of the institute, Dr G Madhavan Nair and Dr B.N. Suresh, the latter being the first Director of IIST, played a very important role in the formation of the institute, facilitating its establishment and contributing to its vision. Dr B.N. Suresh piloted the institute from the conception of the idea to its realization in a permanent campus near Thiruvananthapuram in 2010.
Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST) was established in the year 2007. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. IIST offers regular engineering, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes with a focus on space science, technology, and applications.
Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Library & Information Science Trainee, Medical Officers, Project Engineers, Technical Assistant, Library Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Tech and M.Tech in relevant area with Ph.D in relevant area of specialization, Masters Degree in Library and Information Science, MBBS Degree, M.Tech in Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics / Digital Image Processing, B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and M.Tech in RF and Microwave with PhD in relevant area, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Master's degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science ( MLISc), for great career at Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Director job at Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Government of India, Antariksh Bhavan
What is Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology Director: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology Director: 1 Posts, is 30th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th April, 2022
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Additional General Manager or Joint General Manager or Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Nuclear Medicine Technician Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Port Authority Invites Application for Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Culture Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Invites Application for 9 Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Lead Consultant, Senior Consultant Recruitment 2022
- NEERI Nagpur Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- NIT Calicut Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2022