IIT Bombay Invites Application for Project Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Research Assistant
Project Research Assistant
Powai, Mumbai, 400076 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech./ MA/ M.Sc./ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree. OR BA/ B.Sc. or equivalent degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
25200-50400/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://ep.iitb.ac.in/jobsearch#
Published on: 13th January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance'. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor's, master's and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is an engineering institution located in Mumbai. IIT Bombay was established in the year 1958. IIT Bombay offers doctoral degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Educational programs conducted in the institute are - Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech. and M.Tech. in 5 years), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Technology (MTech.), Master of Design (MDes.), Master of Management (MMgmt.), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian Institute of Technology Bombay recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant, Executive Officer, Assistant Registrar, Mechanic, Technical Officer, Drawing Teacher, Primary Teachers, Assistant Security officer (Female), Junior Engineer, IT Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Physics, MBA (HR) OR MCA or Degree in IT, Master's Degree, Diploma (Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering) + Knowledge of computer applications, Ph.D. in Management/Engineering, Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture/Graphic Art, SSC + Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) or Diploma in Education (D.Ed.), Bachelors Degree, B.E. (Civil Engineering) OR B.Tech. (Civil Engineering), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Research Assistant: INR25200,
When can I can apply for Project Research Assistant job at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Powai, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th January, 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Chief Economic Adviser Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra University Invites Application for Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Gujarat (NHM Gujarat) Invites Application for English Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for DTP Operator Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Field Helper Recruitment 2021
- Wapcos Limited Invites Application for Transaction Advisor Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Report Writing Consultant Recruitment 2021