Govt Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 iitb.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021.
IIT Bombay Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: Admin-II/EXT066/2021
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
invites applications for recruitment of Fulltime Medical Officer
Fulltime Medical Officer
Powai, Mumbai, 400076 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants with following set of essential qualification(s) and mandatory experience can apply for one position of temporary fulltime medical officer at IITB Hospital: M.B.B.S degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average, from an Indian Medical Council (IMC) recognized university / institute with relevant experience of one year after the degree in a large multi-specialty Hospital set up.
Age Limit: 40 years (on the application closing date) with applicable age relaxations
How to Apply:
Applicants possessing the requisite qualification(s) and relevant experience may apply online at https://www.iitb.ac.in/en/careers/staff-recruitment. Softcopy of application sent over e-mail to any Institute Officials will not be considered for selection process. Hard copy of online application is not required to be sent by post.
1) This is a temporary post on contract for a period of one year on consolidated salary.
2) License fee free, unfurnished one room kitchen self contained accommodation on campus.
3) Selection Process: Applicants may be required to pass a test on knowledge of relevant discipline to qualify for the selection through interview
4) Applications in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and shortlisted. Merely fulfilling the requirements prescribed in the advertisement does not automatically entitle an applicant to be called for further selection process. It may not be possible and/or convenient to conduct interview for all eligible applicants, in which case the Institute can limit the number of applicants to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and/or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Hence, the applicants should give all relevant details of qualification and experience with supporting documents if any.
Published on: 19th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance'. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor's, master's and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is an engineering institution located in Mumbai. IIT Bombay was established in the year 1958. IIT Bombay offers doctoral degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Educational programs conducted in the institute are - Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech. and M.Tech. in 5 years), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Technology (MTech.), Master of Design (MDes.), Master of Management (MMgmt.), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian Institute of Technology Bombay recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant, Executive Officer, Assistant Registrar, Mechanic, Technical Officer, Drawing Teacher, Primary Teachers, Assistant Security officer (Female), Junior Engineer, IT Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Physics, MBA (HR) OR MCA or Degree in IT, Master's Degree, Diploma (Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering) + Knowledge of computer applications, Ph.D. in Management/Engineering, Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture/Graphic Art, SSC + Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) or Diploma in Education (D.Ed.), Bachelors Degree, B.E. (Civil Engineering) OR B.Tech. (Civil Engineering), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Fulltime Medical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Fulltime Medical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Fulltime Medical Officer: INR57000,
When can I can apply for Fulltime Medical Officer job at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Powai, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Fulltime Medical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th April, 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT Hindi Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT English Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for PGT English Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for 5 Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Invites Application for Hindi Typist Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Pune Invites Application for 7 Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Pune Invites Application for 89 Sub Divisional Officer Recruitment 2021
- SCAD Krishi Vigyan Kendra (SCAD KVK) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- SCAD Krishi Vigyan Kendra (SCAD KVK) Invites Application for Senior Scientist and Head Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Cantonment Board Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- CCS NIAM Invites Application for 4 Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCS NIAM Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021