IIT Bombay Invites Application for 50 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Powai, Mumbai, 400076 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
|IIT Bombay Job Notification 2021 For Assistant Professor Post - 131400 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Salary||101500 - 131400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
i) Ph.D with First class or equivalent (in terms of Grades etc.) at the preceding degree, and a good academic record throughout. Research during/after PhD leading to publications in reputed journals and other reputed venues, satisfying academic-unit specific eligibility criteria.
ii) (Ph.D. is not required for Assistant Professor Grade I & 2 positions in Industrial Design Centre) A minimum of three years post Ph.D. teaching/research/professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. The candidate should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and conferences.
101500 - 131400(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. To access the application portal please visit https://www.iitb.ac.in/mmr.
2. Applications are due on or before 31st October, 2021.
3. Queries may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All applications should be submitted through the online portal. No hard copy submission or soft copy submission through email will be accepted.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance'. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor's, master's and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is an engineering institution located in Mumbai. IIT Bombay was established in the year 1958. IIT Bombay offers doctoral degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Educational programs conducted in the institute are - Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech. and M.Tech. in 5 years), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Technology (MTech.), Master of Design (MDes.), Master of Management (MMgmt.), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian Institute of Technology Bombay recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant, Executive Officer, Assistant Registrar, Mechanic, Technical Officer, Drawing Teacher, Primary Teachers, Assistant Security officer (Female), Junior Engineer, IT Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Physics, MBA (HR) OR MCA or Degree in IT, Master's Degree, Diploma (Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering) + Knowledge of computer applications, Ph.D. in Management/Engineering, Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture/Graphic Art, SSC + Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) or Diploma in Education (D.Ed.), Bachelors Degree, B.E. (Civil Engineering) OR B.Tech. (Civil Engineering), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 50 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 50 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR 101500 - 131400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Powai, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist E Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Deshbandhu College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Project Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Invites Application for Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021