IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for 8 Junior Technician Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Technician
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
|IIT Hyderabad Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Technician|
|Total Vacancy||8 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit: 35 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||21700 - 69100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct, 2021|
i. First Class BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering with at least 1 year of experience in relevant area OR First-Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in relevant area.
ii. First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute and 11KV license/ Supervisory license with at least 3 Years of experience in Operation & Maintenance of 33KV/11KV substations, HT & LT Equipment, Domestic Wiring and Industrial Wiring OR First class with ITI/NCVT in Electrician Trade with 11KV License/Supervisory license with at least 10 years of experience in Operation & Maintenance of 33KV/11KV Substations, HT & LT Panels, Domestic wiring & Industrial wiring
iii. First Class BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with at least 1 year of relevant experience, OR First-Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with at least 3 years of relevant experience
iv. First class in MSc (Physics) or First-class BE/BTech (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation) with at least 1 year of subject-related technical experience and knowledge in Computer Applications. OR First-class in BSc (Physics as a subject) with at least 3 years of subject-related technical experience and knowledge in Computer Applications.
21700 - 69100(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper age limit: 35 years
1. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
2. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of Appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Last date of closing of online application is 11.10.2021, 05.00 PM IST
2. Online mode of applications can be accessed through the link: https://iith.ac.in/careers/
3. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only. Printout of the ONLINE application form is not required to be submitted to the Institute. OFFLINE applications, if submitted, will be summarily rejected.
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 1085 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Junior Technician: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Technician: INR 21700 - 69100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandi, Sangareddy
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021