Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Staff
Management Services Office, IIT Hyderabad, Kandi - 502285
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Hyderabad Hiring For Project Staff Vacancies - 50,000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||35000 - 50000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
1. Position: Project Staff (Developer) (CSE/ECE/EEE)
2. Type of Position: This position is for a period of 1 year, extension subject to performance. Candidates meeting the eligibility of CSE/EE M.Tech (RA) programs of IIT Hyderabad can apply without a GATE score while working in this project.
3. Salary: Consolidated pay of Rs. 35,000 to 50,000 based on the experience and performance
4. Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EEE with relevant research/industrial experience. Publication in reputed journals/conferences will be given preference. Candidates should have good academic records throughout and good writing skills.
5. Experience: Min 2 years of hands on work experience on either of Telecommunication Systems ○ Mobile Technologies ○ IP Networking Work Experience in a telecom operator’s network will be an asset.
6. Job Description:
Responsibility: Should contribute to the development of test cases and test schedules for the security requirements of identified ICT products Should be able to execute test cases independently in a real and simulated environment and able to produce clear test results with all the evidence. Work with stakeholders and willing to work either at IIT Hyderabad or DoT Bangalore campus
35000 - 50000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, academic record and relevant experience.
2. Only, shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee. Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
3. The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
How to Apply:
1. Application Portal : https://project2.recruitment.iith.ac.in/
2. Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 24th October, 2021.
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 1085 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Staff: INR 35000 - 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandi Sangareddy , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021