Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Executive
IIT P.O., Chennai, 600036 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Madras Job Notification 2021 For Junior Executive Post - 18000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.A, B.Com
Skills / Eligibility
Applications are invited from SC/ST candidates for the temporary post of Junior Executive for “Various Projects & Programmes” handled by Centre for IC & SR for filling up vacancies. Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.171/2021 1. Name of the Post: Junior Executive 2. Duration: Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on the performance. 3. Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce & Accounts/ Arts / Humanities with 55% of marks and above. 4. Desirable: Experience in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint. 5. Emoluments: Rs. 18,000/- p.m
Applications are invited from SC/ST candidates for the temporary post of Junior Executive for “Various Projects & Programmes” handled by Centre for IC & SR for filling up vacancies.
Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.171/2021
1. Name of the Post: Junior Executive
2. Duration: Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on the performance.
3. Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce & Accounts/ Arts / Humanities with 55% of marks and above.
4. Desirable: Experience in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint.
5. Emoluments: Rs. 18,000/- p.m
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply:
1. IC&SR reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. IC&SR also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
2. Candidates are requested to submit their profiles in the link https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and upload the following documents.
a) Updated Resume
c) Certificates (Degree Mark sheets, Provisional, Community, No Objection Letter as single PDF)
3. Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras should upload their No Object Letter which is signed by the Co-ordinator of the project.
4. The last date for submission of online application is 22/10/2021.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras
The Institute strongly believes that talent and good ideas can come from anywhere and has a remarkably diverse community, drawing students from across all Indian states and from various countries. Intensely curious and driven to explore, the student community of IIT Madras value rigorous analytical thinking, ingenuity, hands-on problem solving, and big new ideas.
The departments and centres of the Institute are responsible for the academic activities which include Teaching, Research and Industrial Consultancy.
The courses of study are organized as semester programs and each semester provides for a minimum of seventy instructional days. The medium of instruction is English. Students are evaluated on a continuous basis throughout the semester. Evaluation is done by the faculty, a consequence of the autonomous status granted to the Institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is an engineering and research institution located in Chennai , Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras was established in the year 1959. Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 15 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management. The institute has departments and advanced research centers across the disciplines of engineering and the pure sciences. To improve the quality of higher education in the country, Indian Institute of Technology Madras has come up with an initiative called NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) in the year 1999. Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Chartered Accountant, Graduate Trainee (Library), Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, Project Officer, Project Associates, Senior Project Assistant, Research Associate (or) Project Officer/ Scientist, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Project Technician, Chief Security Officer, Assistant Caretaker, Junior Technical Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountant, PG degree in Library & Information Science, Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering; ITI Certificate Holders Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, Wireman,Turner,Machinist, Welder,Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance), Mechanic(Diesel), Mechanic(Motor Vehicle), Plastic Processing Operator, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant; M.Tech./ME (Civil/Ocean Engineering/ related discipline, B.Tech / BE (Civil Engineering) Master's degree in Maths/physical oceanography, B.Tech/A.M.I.E, Post graduation degree in Arts / Commerce / Management, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Master's Degree in Physics (or) BE in (EEE/ECE/CSE), Bachelor' degree in Science / Humanities / Management, Ph.D (or) M.Tech/ME in Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering With BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, M.D / M.S in a branch of Medicine, MBBS degree, 12th Standard + Diploma Course in Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in Nursing, Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Executive: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Executive, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Executive: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Executive, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Madras
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT P.O., Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Executive, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021