Govt Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar. The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) or IIT-RPR is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development MHRD. IIT Ropar is located in Rupnagar, Punjab. At present, the institute offers Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) programme in the following disciplines: Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. In addition, the institute now offers doctoral programme in several disciplines.
IIT Ropar was ranked 9th in National Institutional Ranking Framework published by Ministry of Human Resource Development in April of 2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) was established in the year 2008. IIT Ropar is located in Rupnagar, Punjab. It is an engineering and technology higher education institute. Indian Institute of Technology Ropar provides Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. IIT Ropar also provides a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Philosophy. Indian Institute of Technology Ropar recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as RA/SRF/JRF, Operator, Chief Engineer, Junior Lab Assistant-Cum-Office Assistant, Chief Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Attendant (Semi Skilled), Project Executive, Superintending Engineer (On Deputation), Medical Officer, System Analyst, Assistant Librarian, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer (Civil), Staff Nurse, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Lab Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil + Electrical), Sports Officer, Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Steno, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Attendant (Semi Skilled). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. degree, Master's Degree in Science OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Bachelors degree or diploma in biology related subjects (Life Sciences, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology etc.) + Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, graduate (bachelor's) degree in any discipline of engineering/technology, MBBS OR Postgraduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine OR M.D. or M.S. in an appropriate branch of Medicine, Master degree (any branch of Mathematical Sciences/Physical Sciences) OR Master degree (MSc/ME/MTech) (Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering) OR BE / B Tech (Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering), Post Graduate degree, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation, Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering, Master degree in Physical Education, M.Com and knowledge of accounting software, M.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry/Maths) B. Tech./B.E in the appropriate field or B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry/Maths), Bachelors degree with a minimum speed of 80 wpm stenography and 30 wpm typing + Knowledge of computer office applications, B.Com, Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications, Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science & Engineering, 10th Standard + ITI, PhD in appropriate branch, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts