Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 for 2,972 Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of 2,972 Apprentice
-, Malda, Asansol, - India
Number of Vacancy: 2972 Posts
|Indian Railways Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||2, 972 Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||2972 Posts|
|Job Locations||Malda, Asansol|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on cutoff date for receiving application)|
|Posted on||22 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||10 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement / training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time
Notification No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2021-22
1. Position: Act Apprentice
2. No of Posts: 2,972
a. Howrah Division: 659
b. Liluah Workshop: 612
c. Sealdah Division: 297
d. Kanchrapara Workshop: 187
e. Malda Division: 138
f. Asansol Division: 412
g. Jamalpur Workshop: 667
a. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
b. However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT: Weléer (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman Wireman Carpenter Painter (General)
4. Trade Names: Fitter, Welder, Mech(MV), Mech(Dsl.), Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman (General), Wireman, Ref.& AC Mech., Electrician, Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MM TM)
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on cutoff date for receiving application)
1. Selection of a candidate for training slot of a unit of Eastern Railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates, who apply against the notification. Merit list (trade/unit/community wise) will be prepared on the basis of data/details filled up by candidates in the online application form
2. If any candidate fills up the wrong details then his/her candidature will be cancelled as soon as the discrepancy comes in the notice of Railway administration.
3. The Select list for Document Verification (DV) will be on the basis of average of marks in the Matriculation and ITl. The formula given below in para 5 iii to 5 ii will be followed for determining the merit.
4. Merit list will be prepared trade/unit/communityv wise. Candidate must note that no centralized merit list will be formed.
5. For the trades for which class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for eligible candidates taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
6. For example - A candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be % [80.58 + 91.681 = 86.13.
7. For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination, giving equal weightage to both
8. For example -A candidate secured 80.58 % marks in 8th class examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be % [80.58 + 91.681 = 86.13.
9. Candidates to the extent of 1.5 times the notified training slots in the respective communities, as per merit prepared in view of above formula, will be called for Document Verification (DV) of unit, to cater to absenteeism and rejection etc.
10. However, the opportunity for training will be given to candidates who are selected as per merit order of their respective community, in the ratio of 1:1 of notified training slots, subject adhering to other prescribed criteria as per railway rules, for example - medical fitness in required category and rules for verification of a candidate etc.
11. A candidate will get selected for training in ONLY one unit of Eastern Railway as per procedures mentioned above, based on the comparative community wise merit position of candidate and as per available training slots in his/her trade.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria. If at any later stage, the particulars furnished by the candidate are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria, his engagement will be terminated forthwith. All annexures in the given formats for claiming fees exemption, reservation, age relaxation, etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents.
2. The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER Kolkata (www.rrcer.com).
3. They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant fields/boxes must be carefully filled up by the candidate.
4. The particulars (including spellings) must match with the details available in the Matriculation certificate like name, father's name, date of birth etc.
5. The candidates should fill the relevant columns regarding their community as per the government issued certificates for SC/ST/OBC/EWS and physical disability
6. Candidates can apply for any unit of Eastern Railway for training as Act Apprentice Trainee as per notified training slots of units of Eastern Railway through this notification.
7. However, they would have to exercise options for giving preference to units for training.
8. However, a candidate will get selected for training in ONLY one unit of Eastern Railway as per procedures mentioned in Para 5 of this notification, based on the comparative community wise merit position of candidate and as per available training slots in his/her trade
9. The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection, since communication for further selection process will be made through these media.
10. No letter will be sent by post from RRC ER.
11. Date of Publication of Notification on website: 29.03.2022
12. Opening date and time of Online Application: 11.04.2022
13. Closing date and time of Online Application: 10.05.2022
Published on: 22 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Railway Finance Corporation. The other Related Jobs Indian Railway Finance Corporation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Contract Medical Practitioners - ( 10 Posts) Posts
- Ferozepur - Punjab Last Date: 28 April 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts Indian Railways Jobs Freshers Indian Railways Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Contract Medical Practitioners Education Requirement Total Vacancy 10 Posts Job Locations Ferozepur Age Limit Candidates should not have completed more than 53 years of age as on 01.01.2022 However, age relaxation of 05 years SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates. Age limit for retired railway doctors and central/state Govt. retired doctors: Candidate should not have completed more than 65 years of age as on 01.01.2022 Experience Fresher Salary 75000(Per Month) Posted on 25 Apr
|Last Date: 28 April 2022|
| Technical Assistant - ( 26 Posts) Posts
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex
|Last Date: 10 May 2022|
| 2,972 Apprentice - ( 2972 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 May 2022|
| Office Assistant - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Satyam Complex, Marble Market
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Lodi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 28 January 2022|
| Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Lodi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 28 January 2022|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Ltd. (A Government of Enterprise) Regd. Office : UG Floor East Tower NBCC Place Bhisham Pitamah Marg Pragati Vihar Lodi Road , New Delhi
|Last Date: 26 October 2021|
| Consultant (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Pragati Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16th June 2021|
About Indian Railway Finance Corporation Recruitment
About Indian Railway Finance Corporation
Indian Railway Finance Corporation is under the ownership of Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It raises financial resources for expansion and running through capital markets and other borrowings.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) was established in the year 1987. IRFC headquarters is located at Mumbai. Indian Railway Finance Corporation is a finance arm of the Indian Railway. IRFC raises financial resources for expansion and running through capital markets. IRFC raises money through financial bonds and from banks and financial institutions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2972 vacancies in total. 2,972 Apprentice: 2972 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for 2,972 Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows 2,972 Apprentice: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for 2,972 Apprentice job at Indian Railway Finance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Malda
What is Indian Railway Finance Corporation 2,972 Apprentice: 2972 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Railway Finance Corporation 2,972 Apprentice: 2972 Posts, is 10th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for 2,972 Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th May, 2022
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Additional General Manager or Joint General Manager or Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Nuclear Medicine Technician Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Port Authority Invites Application for Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Culture Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Invites Application for 9 Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Lead Consultant, Senior Consultant Recruitment 2022
- NEERI Nagpur Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- NIT Calicut Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2022