IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Indian School of Mines (IIT-ISM)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer
Assistant Executive Engineer
Main Campus IIT (ISM), Dhanbad, 826004 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||20 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
(i) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with at least 55% marks plus 05 years relevant experience in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-. OR Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree plus 08 years relevant experience, out of which, at least 05 years should be in the Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (pay Level – 7).
(ii) Experience in handling construction & construction management related software, like Computer-aided Design (CAD) etc.
Age Limit: 40 years
(A) For the posts of Dy. Superintending Engineer (Electrical)/ Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil):
1. Step I: Written Test : 80 marks
2. Step II: Computer/ other Test* : 20 marks
3. Only the candidates who will qualify the Written & Computer Test (step I&II) will be called for Presentation & Interview of the selection process. The final selection will be on the basis of presentation and interview before the Selection Committee.
(B) For the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical):
1. Stage –I: Screening Test: (1 hour and 30 minutes duration) [Qualifying nature] 100 marks = 1x100 objective type questions on:
i) Physics (up to 10th Standard) : 25 marks
ii) Chemistry (up to 10th Standard) : 25 marks
iii) Mathematics (up to 10th Standard): 25 marks
iv) General English : 25 marks
2. Stage –II: Practical Skill Test (Qualifying Nature)
3. Stage – III: Main Examination (100 marks)
i) Part- A: Written Test [Objective type] (80 marks): (1 hour and 30 minutes duration)
ii) For JE (Electrical): Questions based on the syllabus of three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
iii) For JE (Civil): Questions based on the syllabus of three years Diploma in Civil Engineering
iv) Part – B: Computer Proficiency Test: (30 minutes Duration) [20 marks] Hands on test on computers for MS-Word and MS-Excel.
How to Apply:
Application is required to be submitted online latest by 29th October, 2021 using the Non-Faculty Recruitment module available on the link https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/User_login
Published on: 20 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian School Of Mines Recruitment
About Indian School Of Mines
Standing tall since early decades of 20th century, the institute is steadily sailing through the millennium change and has emerged into one of the most prominent institution- Indian Institute of Technology IIT(ISM) with full bloom functioning of 18 branches of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Studies and Humanities. IIT (ISM) has had a centenary long credentials of outperforming achievements/contributions in academia and the industry.
Indian School of Mines (ISM) was established in 1926. ISM is located in Dhanbad. ISM provides training to manpower in the related disciplines of Management, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, applied Science and Humanities and Social Sciences. Indian School of Mines conducts educational programs in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc.Tech.), Integrated Master of Science (M.Sc), Integrated Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc Tech.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech), Integrated Master of Technology (Integrated M.Tech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian School Of Mines recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Campus Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Dy Registrar, Field Assistant, Librarian, Project Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics and Computing, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Ph.D. degree in the appropriate branch, Master's degree, Master degree in Mathematics, Ph.D in the appropriate branch of engineering, M. Sc. / M. Sc. Tech. / Integrated M.Sc. Tech in Applied Geology/Geology, M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics, B.Tech in Civil / Computer Science & Engineering / M. Tech (Environmental Science & Engineering) / MSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Biotechnology / Geology / Microbiology, MSc / BSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Geology / Bio-Technology / Microbiology, Master's degree in Library Science / Information Science, for a great career at Indian School Of Mines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Executive Engineer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Executive Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Executive Engineer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Executive Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian School Of Mines
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Main Campus IIT (ISM), Dhanbad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Executive Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021