IIT-ISM Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology-Indian School of Mines (IIT-ISM)
invites applications for recruitment of Registrar
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad - 826 004 (Jharkhand), India
Main Campus IIT (ISM), Dhanbad, 826004 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Job Notification 2021 For Registrar Post - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Preferably below 57 Years|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Masters’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale. Desirable:
(i) A degree in Law / Management / Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
(ii) Experience in educational administration, financial and personnel management and capacity to lead the administration in a residential institution.
(i) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP Rs. 7000 (Academic Pay Level -11) and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000 (Academic Pay Level – 12) and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR
(ii) Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other Institutions of higher education. OR
(iii) 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years regular service as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of Rs. 7600 (Pay Level –12) and above.
(iv) Experience in handling computerized administration /Financial matters.
Age Limit: Preferably below 57 Years
1. A preliminary shortlisting of the candidates shall be made on the basis of essential qualifications and experience mentioned in the advertisement.
2. In case the number of such shortlisted candidates is more than 5(five), the Selection Committee reserves the right to assess the suitability of the shortlisted candidates on the basis of their educational qualification and experience (essential and desirable) as provided in/with the application from, make a final shortlisting to call only a reasonable number of candidates for presentation and interview.
3. The final Selection shall be made on the basis of performance of the candidatesin the presentation and Interview.
4. However, the Institute also reserves the right to conduct the presentation and interview in online mode depending upon the situation.
How to Apply:
1. Application is required to be submitted online latest by 31st October, 2021 using the NonFaculty Recruitment module available on the link https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/User_login
2. Applications received after the closing dates and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
3. The applicants should keep visiting the website of the Institute for any information related to the recruitment process.
4. The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
5. The persons presently employed the Central Government/ State Govt./ Union Territory Administration/ Central or State Autonomous Bodies/ Central or State PSUs are to submit No Objection Certificate (NoC) from their employer for applying against this advertisement. They may submit their application without NoC, but the same shall be treated as Advance Copy and such candidates shall be required to submit NoC at the time of Interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
Published on: 21 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian School Of Mines Recruitment
About Indian School Of Mines
Standing tall since early decades of 20th century, the institute is steadily sailing through the millennium change and has emerged into one of the most prominent institution- Indian Institute of Technology IIT(ISM) with full bloom functioning of 18 branches of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Studies and Humanities. IIT (ISM) has had a centenary long credentials of outperforming achievements/contributions in academia and the industry.
Indian School of Mines (ISM) was established in 1926. ISM is located in Dhanbad. ISM provides training to manpower in the related disciplines of Management, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, applied Science and Humanities and Social Sciences. Indian School of Mines conducts educational programs in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc.Tech.), Integrated Master of Science (M.Sc), Integrated Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc Tech.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech), Integrated Master of Technology (Integrated M.Tech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian School Of Mines recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Campus Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Dy Registrar, Field Assistant, Librarian, Project Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics and Computing, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Ph.D. degree in the appropriate branch, Master's degree, Master degree in Mathematics, Ph.D in the appropriate branch of engineering, M. Sc. / M. Sc. Tech. / Integrated M.Sc. Tech in Applied Geology/Geology, M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics, B.Tech in Civil / Computer Science & Engineering / M. Tech (Environmental Science & Engineering) / MSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Biotechnology / Geology / Microbiology, MSc / BSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Geology / Bio-Technology / Microbiology, Master's degree in Library Science / Information Science, for a great career at Indian School Of Mines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Registrar: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Registrar, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Registrar: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Registrar, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian School Of Mines
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Main Campus IIT (ISM), Dhanbad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Registrar, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021