Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
The Office of Dean, Research & Development, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
Main Campus IIT (ISM) , Dhanbad,826004 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female candidates as per GOI rules)|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Position (s): One (01)
3. Title of The Project: Joint Inversion of Shear Coupled-PL Waveforms, Receiver Functions and Dispersion Curves
4. Tenure of Project: Initially for one year extendable up to two years, or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier. Extension will be provided upon satisfactory performance in the project.
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): Candidate will be engaged in developing novel techniques for joint inversion of various complementary seismological data using statistical tools.
6. Essential Qualification:
Candidate must possess first class/division or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA of 6.0 (on a 10 point scale) in M.Sc/M.Sc. Tech/Integrated M.Sc/Integrated M. Sc. Tech./M. Tech. in Applied Geophysics/ Exploration Geophysics/ Geophysics or M.Sc. Tech in Marine Geophysics or M.Tech in Geophysical Technology or M. Tech (Petroleum Exploration) or M.Tech (Earhquake Disaster, Hazards and Mitigation(EHM)). Candidate should be GATE or NET qualified.
7. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of FORTRAN, MATLAB, PYTHON, SHELL SCRIPTING etc.
8. Fellowship: Rs. 31000/-per month only/As per SERB norms. HRA will be provided if candidate stays outside institute.
9. Sanction No and Date: CRG/2019/000208 and 30 December, 2020
10. IIT (ISM) Project No. DST(SERB)(274)/2020- 2021/760/AGP
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female candidates as per GOI rules)
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send their application along with detailed CV and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate, and valid caste certificate (if qualified) in a soft copy on or before 25.10.2021
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian School Of Mines Recruitment
About Indian School Of Mines
Standing tall since early decades of 20th century, the institute is steadily sailing through the millennium change and has emerged into one of the most prominent institution- Indian Institute of Technology IIT(ISM) with full bloom functioning of 18 branches of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Studies and Humanities. IIT (ISM) has had a centenary long credentials of outperforming achievements/contributions in academia and the industry.
Indian School of Mines (ISM) was established in 1926. ISM is located in Dhanbad. ISM provides training to manpower in the related disciplines of Management, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, applied Science and Humanities and Social Sciences. Indian School of Mines conducts educational programs in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc.Tech.), Integrated Master of Science (M.Sc), Integrated Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc Tech.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech), Integrated Master of Technology (Integrated M.Tech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian School Of Mines recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Campus Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Dy Registrar, Field Assistant, Librarian, Project Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics and Computing, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Ph.D. degree in the appropriate branch, Master's degree, Master degree in Mathematics, Ph.D in the appropriate branch of engineering, M. Sc. / M. Sc. Tech. / Integrated M.Sc. Tech in Applied Geology/Geology, M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics, B.Tech in Civil / Computer Science & Engineering / M. Tech (Environmental Science & Engineering) / MSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Biotechnology / Geology / Microbiology, MSc / BSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Geology / Bio-Technology / Microbiology, Master's degree in Library Science / Information Science, for a great career at Indian School Of Mines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian School Of Mines
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Main Campus IIT (ISM) , Dhanbad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021