Govt Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 iitism.ac.in IIT ISM Jobs. Latest Job: IIT-ISM Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021.
Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology-Indian School of Mines (IIT-ISM)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, 826004 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Masters in Psychology with NET. Desirable Qualification: Experience of working with local communities of Jharkhand, Having good analytical and computer skills and capability to work in a team.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short-listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should mail their CV to [email protected]
2. Last Date & Time 10th November 2021
Published on: 25 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian School Of Mines Recruitment
About Indian School Of Mines
Standing tall since early decades of 20th century, the institute is steadily sailing through the millennium change and has emerged into one of the most prominent institution- Indian Institute of Technology IIT(ISM) with full bloom functioning of 18 branches of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Studies and Humanities. IIT (ISM) has had a centenary long credentials of outperforming achievements/contributions in academia and the industry.
Indian School of Mines (ISM) was established in 1926. ISM is located in Dhanbad. ISM provides training to manpower in the related disciplines of Management, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, applied Science and Humanities and Social Sciences. Indian School of Mines conducts educational programs in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc.Tech.), Integrated Master of Science (M.Sc), Integrated Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc Tech.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech), Integrated Master of Technology (Integrated M.Tech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian School Of Mines recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Campus Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Dy Registrar, Field Assistant, Librarian, Project Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics and Computing, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Ph.D. degree in the appropriate branch, Master's degree, Master degree in Mathematics, Ph.D in the appropriate branch of engineering, M. Sc. / M. Sc. Tech. / Integrated M.Sc. Tech in Applied Geology/Geology, M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics, B.Tech in Civil / Computer Science & Engineering / M. Tech (Environmental Science & Engineering) / MSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Biotechnology / Geology / Microbiology, MSc / BSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Geology / Bio-Technology / Microbiology, Master's degree in Library Science / Information Science, for a great career at Indian School Of Mines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 25000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian School Of Mines
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Radiological Physicist Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Lab Technician grade II Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Invites Application for Staff Assistant /Clerks Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Specialist Officers, Lead BI designer and ETL Designer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Risk Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Data Designer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Physiotherapist, OT Technician Recruitment 2021