ISRO NRSC Recruitment 2022 for 55 Research Fellow, Research Scientist
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate
Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate
Balanagar, Hyderabad, 500037 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 55 Posts
|ISRO Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Age Limit||28 - 40 years|
|Salary||31000 - 54000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||08 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D
NRSC invites ONLINE applications for the following temporary Research Personnel:
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of Posts: 12
3. Essential Qualification Requirements: ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology With B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering (or) MSc in Agriculture
4. Post Graduate Degree in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
i. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE
ii. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
The Junior Research Fellows (JRF) shall be paid ₹31,000 per month with a possibility to be increased to ₹35,000/- as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) after two years, on successful completion and review of research work of the previous two years by a review committee.
1. Position: Research Scientist (RS)
2. No. of Posts: 41
3. Essential Qualification Requirements:
i. ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology With B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology/Geoinformatics
ii. ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology With B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering (or) M.Sc in Agriculture/ Environmental Science
iii. M.E / M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS / GIS/ Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Spatial Information Technology With B.Sc in Agriculture (4 years degree) (or) MSc in Agriculture/Environmental Science
iv. M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology With B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering
v. ME / M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering With BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
vi. MSc/ MSc Tech/ M Tech in Geology / Applied Geology With BSc. in Geology
vii. M.E / M.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with specialization in Water Resources/ Hydrology / Hydraulics / Irrigation Water Management With B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering (OR) Integrated M.E / M.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with specialization in Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Irrigation Water Management
viii. M.E / M.Tech / MSc in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation/ Irrigation Water Management With B.E / B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering (OR) Integrated M.E. /M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation/ Irrigation Water Management
Level 10 in the Pay Matrix (as per VII CPC) + Dearness Allowance and House rent Allowance as applicable. In addition, the Research Scientists are eligible for medical benefits for self and Leave entitlement as per the rules of NRSC. The candidates selected will not be entitled to any benefits or concessions admissible to regular employees. The above provisions are liable to change/revise from time to time as per Government policy. Research Scientists are not entitled for annual increments.
1. Position: Research Associate (RA)
2. No. of Posts: 02
3. Essential Qualification Requirements: PhD in Botany/ Ecology/Forestry/ Environmental Sciences / Wild life biology With MSc & BSc in related subjects
4. Place of Posting :
The selected candidates are likely to be posted at NRSC - Earth Station, Shadnagar campus, Rangareddy District, Telangana State or at NRSC, Balanagar, Hyderabad. However, NRSC reserves the right to post the candidates anywhere in India as and when required.
The Research Associate (RA) shall be paid ₹47,000 per month and is renewable annually for a total period of two years (three years in exceptional cases). There will be a review of the progress of the work before the renewal every year and the remuneration will be fixed at ₹49,000 and ₹54,000 for the 2nd and 3rd year respectively. Research Associates are eligible for medical benefits for self, Leave and HRA as per the rules of NRSC.
6. ADVERTISEMENT NO. NRSC-RMT-1-2022
31000 - 54000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 28 - 40 years
1. The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same doesn’t automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the given eligibility criteria and may fix criteria as it may consider necessary for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
2. In the event of large number of applications received for a particular post, NRSC may conduct Computer Based Test (CBT) for shortlisting the candidates. This is only for the purpose of screening/shortlisting the candidates. The marks obtained in the CBT will not be taken into account for final selection process. Final selection will be done only based on the marks obtained in the Interview
3. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
a. In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ Institution. If any University/ Institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
4. The screened-in/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee. Communication shall be sent only to the screened-in/shortlisted candidates. NRSC will not entertain any correspondence on the issue of short-listing of candidates. The call letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail. No communication shall be made to the candidates who are not short-listed/ not screened in.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply:
1. The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the NRSC website between 25.04.2022 (0000 hrs) and 08.05.2022 (2359 hrs).
2. Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at https://www.nrsc.gov.in/Career_Apply to register their applications on-line between 25.04.2022 (0000 hrs) and 08.05.2022 (2359 hrs).
3. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application compulsorily. Any request for change of e-mail id will not be entertained.
4. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
5. The Candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects.
6. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
7. The applicants need not send any documents such as print out of online application, copies of certificates/mark lists in proof of educational qualification, work experience, age etc. by post.
1. The positions are temporary and for specific duration.
2. The number of positions indicated above is provisional
3. Outstation candidates called for Interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route from the address given in the Online application to the Place of interview or normal bus fare, whichever is less, on production of proof of journey such as Railway Tickets Number(s)/PNR Number(s) or Bus ticket(s) etc.
4. Sleeper class charge will be paid only on production of Railway Ticket copies.
5. If the candidates travel in a higher class of accommodation than the one prescribed, only Second Class rail fare excluding the reservation charges/sleeper charges will be paid. (The candidates who are allowed for Interview after successful document verification will alone be paid eligible Travelling Allowance.)
6. Candidates called for Interview will have to produce all relevant original documents, including No Objection Certificate (if employed already under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies) in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, along with a set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview.
7. If any information furnished online is found to be wrong/false/suppressed the facts at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidate will not be allowed for Interview and no Travelling Allowance shall be paid, and if selected/ appointed, he is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
8. Applications will be received on-line only and all further communications including the Call Letter for interview to the selected candidates will be made to the applicants through email/ NRSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit NRSC website from time to time.
9. NRSC will not take responsibility for non-receipt of intimation regarding call letter / any communication due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidates and advised to give correct e-mail address.
10. The selected JRFs are encouraged to register for PhD from recognized Universities and take up relevant research topic benefitting the individual and NRSC. However, they have to work extra time to complete the PhD research.
11. Candidates possessing Degrees awarded by foreign universities should produce the equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) New Delhi, at the time of interview/while applying.
12. NRSC/ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the positions, if it so decides.
13. Only Indian Nationals need to apply
14. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
15. 08.05.2022 (Last date for receipt of online applications) will be the cut-off date for all purposes like age, qualification etc.,
Published on: 23 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). The other Related Jobs Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment Notification
Technical Assistant and Various Posts ( 62 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 24th April 2023
Job Location: Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli
Pay Scale: INR19900-142400
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice - ( 100 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11th February 2023|
| Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, More Vacancies - ( 526 Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere in India
|Last Date: 09 January 2023|
| Assistant - ( 07 Posts) Posts
New BEL Road, Bangalore
|Last Date: 28th December 2022|
| Scientist / Engineer - ( 68 Posts) Posts
New BEL Road, Bangalore
|Last Date: 19th December 2022|
| Store Officer, Officer, More Vacancies - ( 15 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 August 2022|
| Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate - ( 55 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 08 May 2022|
| Controller - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Indian Space Research Organisation Director P&PR Unit ISRO Hqs Antariksh Bhavan New BEL Road, Bangalore
|Last Date: 17 June 2022|
| 300+ Trade Apprentice - ( 315 Posts) Posts
Sr. Administrative Officer, Recruitment and Review Section
|Last Date: 04 April 2022|
| Controller - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29 April 2022|
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
The Indian Space Research Organisation or is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bengaluru. It operates under Department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while Chairman of ISRO acts as executive of DOS as well
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 55 vacancies in total. Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate: 55 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate: INR 31000 - 54000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate, Important Instructions: job at Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Balanagar, Hyderabad
What is Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate: 55 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate: 55 Posts, is 23rd April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Research Associate, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd April, 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023