Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established in the year 1933. It is a chemical engineering research institute located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai focuses on training and research in various branches of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai offers three degrees at undergraduate level: B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology), B.Chem.Eng. (Bachelor of Chemical Engineering), B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy). ICT Mumbai offers several courses at masters level specializing in Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering and Pharmacy. The institute also offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). ICT offers B.Tech. in the following streams - Technology of Fibres and Textiles Processing, Technology of Dyes and Intermediates, Technology of Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals, Food Engineering and Technology, Paints Technology, Polymer Technology, Technology of Oils and Surfactants. ICT also has a very strong research culture. Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters degree in relevant discipline, Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline, for a great career at Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai.
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai) Invites Application for Organizing Secretary Recruitment 2021
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai)
invites applications for recruitment of Organizing Secretary
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc. Chemistry with 5 years secretarial experience or Ph.D. (Science).
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
1. Organizing conferences/webinars 2. Arrange and Manage meetings of ISCC 3. Prepare and disseminate minutes of the meeting, correspondence, memos, etc. 4. Answering emails and phone calls and redirect them when necessary 5. Make travel arrangements for ISCC members 6. Maintenance of ISCC website, designing flyers, posters, and other artwork for ISCC. 7. Writing scientific blogs of the events carried out by ISCC giving a synopsis of the chemistry discussed 8. File and updating contact information of all members and funding agencies 9. Updating the achievements of the individual members of ISCC 10. Document expenses and financial matters 11. Write and facilitate the completion of regular reports 12. Contacting various schools and colleges in various parts of the country for outreach activity. 13. Involvement in creative methods for carrying out the outreach program 14. Contacting various governments and industries for funding support 15. Preparing required documents/proposals with the help of ISCC members 16. Virtual presence on social media platforms to distribute or communicate the activities of ISCC
Published on: 12th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Recruitment
About Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established on 1st October 1933, and now its comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of Maharashtra.
The vision of Institute is to be a vibrant institute with continuously evolving curricula to brighten the future of the chemical biological, material and energy industries.
The University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, M.Phil, in Academic Discipline of Bachelor of Chemical Engineering / Bachelor of Pharmacy / Bachelor of Technology / Master’s Chemical Engineering / Master’s in Plastic Engineering / Physic Material Science / Textile Chemistry / Bio Process Technology / Dyestuff Technology / Food Engineering and Technology, etc.
The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai offers recruitment for the posts of, Professor (Bioscience) / Associate Professor (Chemical Engineering) / Research Associate (Dyestuff Technology) / Assistant Professor (Fibres & Textile Processing) / Assistant Registrar / Superintendent / Head Clerk / Administrative Officer / Junior Typist Cum Clerk / Senior Stenographer / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Organizing Secretary: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Organizing Secretary?
The Payscale is as follows Organizing Secretary: INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Organizing Secretary job at Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Matunga, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Organizing Secretary, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th March, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021