ICT Mumbai Invites Application for PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai)
invites applications for recruitment of PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant
PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ICT Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||25000 - 40000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Walkin Date||22-09-2021 - 23-09-2021|
For Post-Doctoral Fellow, PhD in Chem Engg/ Any of the Chemical Technology/Chemistry, In case of unavailability of Post-Doctoral Fellow
For Project Assistant M Tech./M.Chem. Engg. (Chem Engg/equivalent)
25000 - 40000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date of interview 22nd September 2021 for Post-Doctoral Fellow 23rd September 2021 for Project Assistant
2. Time 2.30 nm
3. Candidates need to have demonstrated exceptional academic excellence. Interested candidates-should appear for the online interview. First prefernce will be given to the Post-Doctoral Fellow. In case a suitable Post-Doctoral Fellow is not found, M. Tech./M.Chem. Engg.(Chem Engg/equivalent) may be selected on above date and time. Resume may be mailed in advance to research firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Recruitment
About Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established on 1st October 1933, and now its comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of Maharashtra.
The vision of Institute is to be a vibrant institute with continuously evolving curricula to brighten the future of the chemical biological, material and energy industries.
The University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, M.Phil, in Academic Discipline of Bachelor of Chemical Engineering / Bachelor of Pharmacy / Bachelor of Technology / Master’s Chemical Engineering / Master’s in Plastic Engineering / Physic Material Science / Textile Chemistry / Bio Process Technology / Dyestuff Technology / Food Engineering and Technology, etc.
The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai offers recruitment for the posts of, Professor (Bioscience) / Associate Professor (Chemical Engineering) / Research Associate (Dyestuff Technology) / Assistant Professor (Fibres & Textile Processing) / Assistant Registrar / Superintendent / Head Clerk / Administrative Officer / Junior Typist Cum Clerk / Senior Stenographer / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established in the year 1933. It is a chemical engineering research institute located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai focuses on training and research in various branches of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai offers three degrees at undergraduate level: B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology), B.Chem.Eng. (Bachelor of Chemical Engineering), B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy). ICT Mumbai offers several courses at masters level specializing in Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering and Pharmacy. The institute also offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). ICT offers B.Tech. in the following streams - Technology of Fibres and Textiles Processing, Technology of Dyes and Intermediates, Technology of Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals, Food Engineering and Technology, Paints Technology, Polymer Technology, Technology of Oils and Surfactants. ICT also has a very strong research culture. Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters degree in relevant discipline, Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline, for a great career at Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant: INR 25000 - 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for PostDoctoral Fellow/ Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd September, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021