Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
(University under Section3 of UGC Act 1956) (formerly UDCT/ UICT ) Elite Status & Centre of Excellence – Government of
Matunga 400 019 , Mumbai,400019 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ICT Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited for the position of SRF at the Department of Chemical Engineering, ICT, Mumbai Campus under Project Sponsored by M/s Rubamin Industries Pvt. Ltd. titled: "Extraction of fluorine, uranium and rare earth elements from rock phosphate, phosphoric acid and phosphate fertilizers". Details are given below:
1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Duration Four years
4. Essential Qualifications: B. E./ B. Tech. in Chem. Engg./Chemical Technology/Biotechnology M.E./M.Tech. in Chem. Engg./ Green Technology, and First class (60 % or CGPA > 6 on a 10-point scale) at both Bachelor's and Master's level. Master's candidates who have completed their course work but are yet to submit their thesis/receive degree are eligible to apply.
5. Emoluments: As per UGC guidelines
6. Desirable Qualifications: Hands-on experience on working in Chemical Process Development.
7. Other details: Candidates should be ready for immediate joining. Candidates will be eligible to enroll for the Ph. D. Program in Chemical Engineering/Green Technology if they have qualified in the ICT Ph.D. Entrance examination for Chemical Engineering/Green Technology
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Applications will be screened and the shortlisted candidates will be called for online Interviews online by a Panel of Interviewers. The recommendation of the Interview Panel would be final. Interview date. Time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should send their applications by e-mail, including cover letter, curriculum vitae. copies of relevant certificates, published papers, etc. by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
2. Please mention in the subject of email "Applications for the post of SRF under Rubamin Industries Pvt. Ltd. Project", The applications should reach on or before 5 nm l6th October
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Recruitment
About Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established on 1st October 1933, and now its comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of Maharashtra.
The vision of Institute is to be a vibrant institute with continuously evolving curricula to brighten the future of the chemical biological, material and energy industries.
The University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, M.Phil, in Academic Discipline of Bachelor of Chemical Engineering / Bachelor of Pharmacy / Bachelor of Technology / Master’s Chemical Engineering / Master’s in Plastic Engineering / Physic Material Science / Textile Chemistry / Bio Process Technology / Dyestuff Technology / Food Engineering and Technology, etc.
The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai offers recruitment for the posts of, Professor (Bioscience) / Associate Professor (Chemical Engineering) / Research Associate (Dyestuff Technology) / Assistant Professor (Fibres & Textile Processing) / Assistant Registrar / Superintendent / Head Clerk / Administrative Officer / Junior Typist Cum Clerk / Senior Stenographer / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established in the year 1933. It is a chemical engineering research institute located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai focuses on training and research in various branches of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai offers three degrees at undergraduate level: B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology), B.Chem.Eng. (Bachelor of Chemical Engineering), B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy). ICT Mumbai offers several courses at masters level specializing in Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering and Pharmacy. The institute also offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). ICT offers B.Tech. in the following streams - Technology of Fibres and Textiles Processing, Technology of Dyes and Intermediates, Technology of Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals, Food Engineering and Technology, Paints Technology, Polymer Technology, Technology of Oils and Surfactants. ICT also has a very strong research culture. Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters degree in relevant discipline, Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline, for a great career at Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY (University under Section3 of UGC Act 1956) (formerly UDCT/ UICT ) Elite Status & Centre of Excellence – Government of Matunga 400 019 , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021