Institute of Secretariat Training & Management Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Secretariat Training & Management Recruitment
About Institute of Secretariat Training & Management
The Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) formally came into being in May 1948, which was known at that time as the “Secretariat Training School”. The present title of the Institute as “Institute of Secretariat Training and Management” or ISTM, in short, was awarded later with the motto “Efficiency and the Public Good”.
The mandate of the Institute is to impart training to officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS), Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) and officers of other organized/subsidiary services functioning in the Central Secretariat. CSS officers form the backbone of the Central Government Ministries/Departments and normally hold various positions up to the level of Joint Secretaries. The key responsibilities of the CSS officers include policy formulation, execution, monitoring, and review.
The Institute also provides training support to the State Governments, Union Territory Administrations, Central Public Sector Enterprises, Central Autonomous Bodies and other organizations in specialized and general areas. The Institute is entrusted with the task of providing orientation training to the officers coming on deputation to the Central Government under the Central Staffing Scheme as Deputy Secretary and Director. The ISTM is the nodal institute for capacity building of Central Government officers for implementation of Right to Information Act, 2005. ISTM is the lead institute in the areas of Training of Trainers and conducts national and international Training of Trainers courses.Besides, probationers of various organized services, like that of the IAS, IES. IFS and ICLS attend the short duration training programs on Office Management, Personnel Management and Financial Management as well as, Central Secretariat Practices at ISTM.
ISTM also conducts Management Development Programme (MDP) for officers of the level of Deputy Secretary and above of the Government of India. The areas covered are Financial Management, Management Principles, Good Governance, Knowledge Management, Behavioural Techniques and Cabinet Note Preparation in order to orient them towards effective service delivery in the Central Government.
Institute of Secretariat Training & Management recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Director (Management Services), Assistant Director (Office Management).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree for a great career at Institute of Secretariat Training & Management.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Institute Secretariat Training Management government jobs or sarkari naukri for Institute Secretariat Training Management. Get full details of Institute Secretariat Training Management jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Institute Secretariat Training Management Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Institute Secretariat Training Management Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Institute Secretariat Training Management in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Institute Secretariat Training Management in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Institute Secretariat Training Management as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Institute Secretariat Training Management today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Institute Secretariat Training Management for FREE. You can also get Institute Secretariat Training Management Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invites Application for 74 Project Personnel Recruitment 2021
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 66 Adhoc Nurse Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Guest Faculty (History) Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021