JKPSC Invites Application for Physical Training Instructor Recruitment 2021
Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Physical Training Instructor
Physical Training Instructor
Jammu And Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 53 Posts
|JKPSC Announced Job Notification For Physical Training Instructor Vacancies - 39100 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Physical Training Instructor|
|Total Vacancy||53 Posts|
|Age Limit||Age as on 1st January 2021: 40 - 43 years|
|Salary||15600 - 39100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||20 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Sep, 2021|
a) A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (50% excluding any grace marks, in case of ST/SC/Differently abled) (Physically and Visually differently abled) Categories/ Ph.D degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991 or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed with a consistently good academic record.
b) Has represented the University/College at the interuniversity/collegiate competition or the State and/or national championship.
c) The candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conduct ted by the U7GS, CSIR /AIU.
15600 - 39100(Per Month)
Age Limit: Age as on 1st January 2021: 40 - 43 years
Requisite Fee: After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
General Category = Rs.1000.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.500.00
PHC Candidates = Nil.
1. The assessment for the posts Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
2. For filling up the post of PTI the candidates shall be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 (posts: candidates) in each category of reservation (including OM) on the basis of their weightage under academic merit only. Credit/weightage earned on account of special attributes/research and publications/experience and other achievement and outreach activities etc. will not be taken for consideration for short listing
3. The candidates who have been shortlisted for the post are required to undertake the physical fitness test. These shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce a medical certificate certifying that he/she is medically fit before undertaking such test.
4. In case some of the short listed candidates are not able to clear the physical fitness test as prescribed above, an equal number of candidates (next in order of merit on the basis of weightage under academic merit only)under each category of reservation (including OM) will be called for undertaking Physical Fitness test to ensure that the ratio of 1:3 (post: candidates) is maintained for the viva voce.
5. Interview/ Viva Voce In the interview/viva voce, the candidates will be asked, in addition to the demonstration of domain knowledge/skills, questions on matters of general interest and matters related to the post for which he is being interviewed.
a) The object of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service. The interview test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and his interest in current affairs.
b) Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
How to Apply:
1. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 23.08.2021
2. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form. Candidates are advised to up date their One Time Registration before filling the application Form.
3. Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 22.09.2021
4. The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
5. The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2021.
6. Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 25.09.2021 to 27.09.2021. Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
7. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
8. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
9. Editing of the online application form Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form along with requisite fee will be allowed to edit some of the fields in their submitted online application form within three days after the cut-of date i.e. on 25.09.2021 to 27.09.2021. Detailed instruction in this regard will be made available on the website.
Published on: 20 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Physical Training Instructor - ( 53 Posts) Posts||22 September 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Registrar - ( 91 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) - ( 45 Posts) Posts||7th May 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021 - ( 187 Posts) Posts||12th April 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Prosecuting Officer - ( 70 Posts) Posts||9th April 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Medical Officer - ( 900 Posts) Posts||4th September 2020||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 58 Posts) Posts||28th May 2019||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon - ( 200 Posts) Posts||23rd January 2019||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Medical Officer (Unani) - ( 39 Posts) Posts||16th April 2018||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir Last Date: 16th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 39 Posts Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government and 6 (Six) months diploma in Computer Application / Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt. Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Age Limit: 18-40 years. Application Fee: After successful submission of the online form|
|Assistant Professor (Lecturer) - ( 330 Posts) Posts||19th February 2018|
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Until the end of the year 1954, there was no formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadav Nath Singh PVC, as it is first Chairman.
The Chairman and the Members of the Public Service Commission are appointed by the Governor for a period of five years or till he attains the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
The functions of the Commission, as defined under section 133 of the Constitution of the State are: - It shall be duty of Commission to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State; The Commission shall be consulted: - On all matter relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts, On the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil Services and posts and in making promotions and transfers from one service to another, On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission website is: http://jkpsc.nic.in/
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director, Compiler.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A. in Economics/History/Sociology /Anthropology + Knowledge of Urdu and Persian for a great career at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 53 vacancies in total. Physical Training Instructor: 53 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Physical Training Instructor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Physical Training Instructor: INR 15600 - 39100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Physical Training Instructor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Physical Training Instructor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant/ Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021