JKPSC Invites Application for 173 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Jammu & Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 173 Posts
|JKPSC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||173 Posts|
|Age Limit||40 - 43 years|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Oct, 2021|
i. Good academic record as defined by the Concerned University with atleast 55% marks [50% excluding any grace marks in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) Categories/ Ph.D degree holders, who have obtained their Master's Degree prior to 19th September, 1991) or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master's Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii. The candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR /AIU.
Age Limit: 40 - 43 years
1. In the interview/viva voce, the candidates will be asked, in addition to the demonstration of domain knowledge/skills, questions on matters of general interest and matters related to the post for which he is being interviewed. The object of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service.
2. The interview test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and his interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
3. For filling up the post of Assistant Professor in Higher Education Department, the candidates shall be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 (posts: candidates) in each category of reservation (including OM) on the basis of their weightage under academic merit (except Post Doctoral qualification) only.
4. Credit/weightage earned on account of Post Doctoral qualification as well as special attributes/research and publications/experience and other achievement and outreach activities etc. will not be taken for consideration for short listing.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 07.10.2021.
2. Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 11.10.2021 to: 13.10.2021 Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
3. Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link "One Time Registration" or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
5. After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OT R) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details etc.
6. The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of date stamped recent passport size color photograph and signature.
7. The photograph should not be taken earlier than 01.01.2021. Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in jpeg or jpg only.
8. After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
9. An "APPLY" button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
10. On clicking "APPLY" button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on "APPLY" button at the bottom of the webpage.
11. On clicking "APPLY" button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
12. Candidate shall fill up the remaining required fields in the application form and accept the declaration thereof.
Published on: 06 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Physical Training Instructor - ( 53 Posts) Posts||22 September 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Registrar - ( 91 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) - ( 45 Posts) Posts||7th May 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021 - ( 187 Posts) Posts||12th April 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Prosecuting Officer - ( 70 Posts) Posts||9th April 2021||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Medical Officer - ( 900 Posts) Posts||4th September 2020||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 58 Posts) Posts||28th May 2019||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon - ( 200 Posts) Posts||23rd January 2019||Bakshi Nagar, Jammu|
|Medical Officer (Unani) - ( 39 Posts) Posts||16th April 2018||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir Last Date: 16th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 39 Posts Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government and 6 (Six) months diploma in Computer Application / Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt. Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Age Limit: 18-40 years. Application Fee: After successful submission of the online form|
|Assistant Professor (Lecturer) - ( 330 Posts) Posts||19th February 2018|
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Until the end of the year 1954, there was no formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadav Nath Singh PVC, as it is first Chairman.
The Chairman and the Members of the Public Service Commission are appointed by the Governor for a period of five years or till he attains the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
The functions of the Commission, as defined under section 133 of the Constitution of the State are: - It shall be duty of Commission to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State; The Commission shall be consulted: - On all matter relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts, On the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil Services and posts and in making promotions and transfers from one service to another, On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission website is: http://jkpsc.nic.in/
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director, Compiler.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A. in Economics/History/Sociology /Anthropology + Knowledge of Urdu and Persian for a great career at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 173 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 173 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Jammu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021