Govt Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 jkpsc.nic.in Jammu And Kashmir PSC Jobs. Latest Job: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2022.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Invites Application for Chief Librarian Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Librarian
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, 180001 Jammu & Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|JKPSC Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Librarian|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||40 - 43 years|
|Salary||47600 - 151100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||30 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Lib
Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional qualification and age for the post of Chief Librarian in terms of the "Jammu & Kashmir Education Department (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1991 notified vide SRO-16 dated 08.01.1991 and Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020" notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021
1. Post Name: Chief Librarian
2. Pay Scale: Level-8 47600 - 151100
3. Qualification: Master's Degree in Library Science
4. No of Posts: 02
47600 - 151100(Per Month)
Age Limit: 40 - 43 years
1. The examination will be held at Srinagar & Jammu Centres. All the candidates shall indicate the option for examination centre as indicated above.
2. The allotment of centres shall be at sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for a change of centre will not be entertained. Information about the Examination indicating the time table and Centre of Examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission about two weeks before the scheduled date of examination.
3. If any candidate does not find his/her Roll Number on the website of the Commission, one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the Commission's Office at Srinagar/Jammu, with proof of having submitted his/her application. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
4. Candidate must submit his/her online application form, Email ID and Mobile Number along with his/her Name, Date of Birth and Name of the Examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission.
5. The written examination will be a 2 hour (120 minutes) 0bjective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Exam having 100 questions.
6. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions.
7. In the interview/viva voce, the candidates will be asked, in addition to the demonstration of domain knowledge/skills, questions on matters of general interest and matters related to the post for which he is being interviewed. The object of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service.
8. The interview test is intended to judge the mental calibre of a candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and his interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form along with requisite fee will be allowed to edit some of the fields in their submitted online application form within three days after the cut-of date i.e from 22.12.2021 to 25.12.2021. Detailed instructions in this regard will be made available on the website.
2. The Application Form alongwith with instructions for filling up of the Application Forms will be available on the website of the Commission from 22.11.2021 Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the posts before filing of the online Application Form. Last date for filling up of online Application Form(s) duly complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 21.12.2021
Published on: 30 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. The other Related Jobs Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Chief Librarian - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
|Last Date: 21 December 2021|
| Assistant Professor - ( 173 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 October 2021|
| Physical Training Instructor - ( 53 Posts) Posts
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
|Last Date: 22 September 2021|
| Assistant Registrar - ( 91 Posts) Posts
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
|Last Date: 10th June 2021|
| Assistant Engineer (Civil) - ( 45 Posts) Posts
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
|Last Date: 7th May 2021|
| Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021 - ( 187 Posts) Posts
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
|Last Date: 12th April 2021|
| Prosecuting Officer - ( 70 Posts) Posts
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
|Last Date: 9th April 2021|
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Until the end of the year 1954, there was no formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadav Nath Singh PVC, as it is first Chairman.
The Chairman and the Members of the Public Service Commission are appointed by the Governor for a period of five years or till he attains the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
The functions of the Commission, as defined under section 133 of the Constitution of the State are: - It shall be duty of Commission to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State; The Commission shall be consulted: - On all matter relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts, On the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil Services and posts and in making promotions and transfers from one service to another, On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission website is: http://jkpsc.nic.in/
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director, Compiler.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A. in Economics/History/Sociology /Anthropology + Knowledge of Urdu and Persian for a great career at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Chief Librarian: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chief Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Chief Librarian: INR 47600 - 151100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Chief Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chief Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st December, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad (UASD) Invites Application for 4 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2022
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for 5 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- NIIST Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Business Executive Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai (IIT Bhilai) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Invites Application for 24 Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Part Time Academic Fellow Recruitment 2022