Govt Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The other Related Jobs Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Yoga is an ancient practice that works on a holistic approach towards health and well-being of people. It represents unity of mind and body, thought and action and is much more than physical exercises. It broadly combines physical postures (Asanas), breathing exercises (Pranayama) and meditation (Dhyan) for mental as well as physical well-being of an individual.
It was in the 69th session of United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on September 27th, 2014, the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi urged the world community to adopt an International Day of Yoga. On December 11th, 2014, the 193-member UNGA approved the proposal by consensus with a record 177 co-sponsoring countries, a resolution to observe 21st June as ‘International Day of Yoga’ (IDY). In its resolution, the UNGA recognized that “Yoga provides a holistic approach to health and well-being and wider dissemination of information about the benefits of practicing Yoga would be beneficial for the health of the world population”. On 21st June 2015, first IDY was observed around the world.
Fit mind and body are integral part of KVS education system. The observation of International Day of Yoga in the past years have been marked with mass displays, Yoga demonstrations and many such interesting activities which saw enthusiastic participation of students’ staff and parents all across the country. Due to current global health emergency because of COVID-19, the focus for this year is to encourage people to perform Yoga in their respective homes along with their family. Yoga is found to be especially relevant in the pandemic situation, since its practice leads to both physical and mental well-being, and increases the individual’s ability to fight diseases.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is a premier organization in India administering 1094 schools known as ''Kendriya Vidyalayas''.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was founded in the year 1965. The Kendriya Vidyalayas are recognised as centres of excellence in the field of secondary and senior secondary education.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accountant, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher and PRT (Music), Post Graduate Teacher, Finance Officer, Hindi Translator, Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Finance Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Education Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors Degree in Commerce / Accounting, Bachelor's Degree in the concerned subjects, Senior Secondary School Certificate + Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), Post Graduate M.Sc Course, Master's degree + B.Ed, Graduate, B.Com or M.Com, Class XII examination.
- Hindustan Copper Limited Invites Application for Non Executive Recruitment 2022
- Unique Identification Authority of India Invites Application for 18 Assistant Section Officer, Technical Officer, Section Officer, More Recruitment 2022
- State Bank Of India Invites Application for 32 Manager, Deputy Manager, More Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department Invites Application for 376 Multitask worker Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department Invites Application for 411 Multitask worker Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department Invites Application for 336 Multitask worker Recruitment 2022
- Indian Air Force (IAF) Invites Application for 4 Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force Invites Application for 121 Constable, Head Constable, Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
- The Reserve Bank of India Invites Application for Curator, Fire Officer, Architect Recruitment 2022
- India Ports Global Ltd (IPGL) Invites Application for Manager (Finance & Accounts) Recruitment 2022
- Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited Invites Application for Supervisor Company Affairs Recruitment 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Invites Application for Managing Director Recruitment 2022