Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) is a government organization. KSITM headquarters is located at Thiruvananthapuram. KSITM is responsible for providing technical advice to the Government of Kerala. KSITM was established in the year 1999 under IT (Information Technology) Department for providing managerial support for various initiatives for the government. Kerala State IT Mission main activities involve E-Governance activities and strengthening the IT infrastructure of Kerala. Kerala State IT Mission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant (Establishment), Mission Coordinator, Engineer - Network Operations, Technical Officers, District Project Manager. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BBA, Graduate Engineering Degree, B.Tech (Electronics) OR Postgraduate Diploma (Networking), Bachelor of Engineering/ Postgraduate in Science/ Mathematics/ Environment Science/ Computer Science/ Geology additional qualification in Geographical Information Systems, BCA / BIT / BE / B.Tech / MCA or graduate (any discipline) + 1 year computer diploma + Proficiency in English and Malayalam (Read, Write, Speak), for a great career at Kerala State IT Mission.
Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) Invites Application for Mission Coordinator Recruitment 2021
Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM)
invites applications for recruitment of Mission Coordinator
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Graduate Engineering Degree, Preference will be given to those who qualified PGDeG or Virtual IT Cadre.
Experience: Minimum 5 Years Experience
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: NA
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should apply in the prescribed application format downloaded from our website. Duly filled application along with the copies of all documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and Experience shall reach the Director, Saankethika, Kerala State IT Mission, Vrindavan Gardens, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695 004 on or before 15/06/2021
2. Candidates shall produce any one of the photo amxed ID Proof mentioned below in original and self attested photocopy at the time of Examination / Interview:
3. Original documents in proof of prescribed educational qualifications, date of birth, experience etc. shall be produced at the time of interview or at any time as required. Failure to produce the proof of qualification and experience will entail rejection of application. Kerala State IT Mission ICT Campus, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033.
Published on: 1st June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala State IT Mission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Mission Coordinator - ( 2 Posts) Posts||15th June 2021||Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Help-Desk Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th May 2020||Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Help-Desk Executive - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Database Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th May 2020|
|District Project Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st August 2018||Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Head Technology - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th August 2018||ICT Campus, Vellayambalam|
|Mission Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Network Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||18th August 2018|
|Web GIS Developer (Software Programmer) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Java J2EE Developer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th August 2018|
|Linux System Admin - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Kerala State IT Mission Recruitment
About Kerala State IT Mission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Mission Coordinator: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Mission Coordinator?
The Payscale is as follows Mission Coordinator: INRPlease check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Mission Coordinator job at Kerala State IT Mission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Mission Coordinator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts
- ICSIL Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts