MPPSC Invites Application for 576 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 576 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MBBS form recognized University.
15600-39100 + GRade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit: 21-40 years.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates - Rs.500/-, Reserved Candidates of Madhya Pradesh - Rs.250/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit the original job details page): https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPPSC/Attestation/Home/H...
Published on: 15th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Recruitment to the state services is made through Direct Selection, Promotions, Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one state government to another. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Department of Cooperation, Finance Department, Revenue Department, Commercial Taxes Department, Commercial Tax Inspector, Excise Sub-Inspector, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Unani Medical Officer, Assistant Director (Industries), Assistant Research Officer, Medical Officer (Medical/ Non Medical), Chemist, Mining Officer, Assistant Geologist, Homeopathy Medical Officer, Ayurveda Medical Officer, Scientific Officer (Physics), Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Scientific Officer (Biology), Assistant Engineer (Electrical Safety), Assistant Electrical Inspector, Mining Inspector, Assistant Director (Field Extension), Assistant Director (Statistics), Assistant Director (Accounts/ Establishment), Assistant Agricultural Engineer, District Malaria Officer, Assistant Director Horticulture, Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc), Unani in CCIM Course, Engineering Graduates BE/B.Tech (Electronics / Electrical) OR Graduation in Commerce / Chemistry / Science /Physics subjects, MBBS, M.Sc Or M.Sc (forensic Medicine), Post Graduate in Chemistry, Post Graduate degree in Geology or M.Tech. in Applied Geology, Graduation, Geological Science/ Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering certificate, 12th class + having good typing speed and Basic Computer Knowledge, for a great career at Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 576 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 576 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer job at Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Residency Area, Indore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021