Maharshi Dayanand University Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow
Vacancy Circular No:
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Maharshi Dayanand University Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, 124001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Walkin 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||22 Feb, 2022|
|Walkin Date||24 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Applications are invited for a post of Junior Research Fellow in Science and Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India sponsored Major Research Project entitled “Ecological Status, Impact and Mechanism of Spread of Invasive Flora in Aravalli Hill Ranges of Haryana State” sanctioned to Dr. Surender Singh Yadav, Department of Botany, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Qualification: M.Sc. Botany or any other branch of Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
3. Fellowship: Rs. 31000/- per month.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may submit their detailed CV with relevant experience information and contact details (email and mobile number) with the subject line ‘JRF position in DST Project’ to the Principal Investigator Dr. Surender Singh Yadav, Associate Professor, Dept. of Botany, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak via e-mail to [email protected]
2. Date, Time and Venue of Interview: Interested candidates may appear for Walk in Interview alongwith original and attested copies of testimonials on February 24, 2022 at 11.00 am in office of the undersigned.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview and no separate interview letters will be issued. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project.
4. The advertisement has also been displayed on the university website www.mdurohtak.ac.in
Published on: 22 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Maharshi Dayanand University Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Maharshi Dayanand University . The other Related Jobs Maharshi Dayanand University Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Field Investigator - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak
|Last Date: 08 May 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Maharshi Dayanand University Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak
|Last Date: 11 March 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Maharshi Dayanand University Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak
|Last Date: 24 February 2022|
About Maharshi Dayanand University Recruitment
About Maharshi Dayanand University
Maharshi Dayanand University, ab initio established as Rohtak University, Rohtak, came into existence by an Act No. 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly in 1976 with the objective to promote inter-disciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences. It was rechristened as Maharshi Dayanand University in 1977 after the name of a great visionary and social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand. It had a unitary and residential character in its nascent stage, but became an affiliating University in November 1978. The University secured the recognition of University Grants Commission – the higher education regulatory body of India - for central Govt. grants in 16 Mar, 1979.
The University is located at Rohtak in the state of Haryana - about 75 kms from Delhi on Delhi-Hisar National Highway (NH-10), and is about 240 kms from Chandigarh, the State Capital. It is well connected both by rail as well as road. Rohtak is the education hub of the State with excellent facilities for education in all fields of knowledge.
Maharshi Dayanand University was established in the year 1976.
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is located in Rohtak, Haryana. MDU was established in the year 1976 and named after the saint Dayananda Saraswati. The university offers courses in at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels.
MDU offers undergraduate engineering programs - Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree. The university also offers postgraduate programs - Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Science (MSc) by research, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and doctorate (Ph.D).
Maharshi Dayanand University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Chief Security Officer (Ex-Serviceman), Junior Engineer (Civil), Hostel Supervisor, DTP Operator, Steno-Typist (English), Assistant Registrar, Steno-Typist (English), Lab Attendant, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant (PA), Assistant Professor (Various Discipline), Finance Officer, Tabla Player, Programmer, Steno Typist (English), Computer Operator, Clerk Cum Junior Data Entry Operator, Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor (Various Department), Finance Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Librarian, Sportsman, Driver, Vehicle Cleaner, Lady Attendant, Clerk, Director (Computer Centre), Senior System Analyst, System Analyst, Technical Assistants.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology or any branch of Life Sciences, Master's Degree in concerned discipline, CA Or M.Com preferably (Finance) and SAS Or MBA preferably (Finance) and SAS, 10 + 2 with Sangeet Visharad (5 year) in Tabla OR 10 + 2 with Sangeet Prabhakar (6 year) in Tabla, BE/B.Tech (CSE/IT) or MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering), Graduation + Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard + Qualifies a test in Stenography in English at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and transcription thereof on Computer at the speed of 15 W.P.M, BCA, Graduate, for a great career at Maharshi Dayanand University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow job at Maharshi Dayanand University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Maharshi Dayanand University Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak
What is Maharshi Dayanand University Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Maharshi Dayanand University Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, is 24th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th February, 2022
- Central Institute of Indian Languages Invites Application for 21 Messenger, Helper, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Associate Editor Recruitment 2022
- UKMSSB Invites Application for 824 Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- ONGC Petro additions Limited Invites Application for Head Recruitment 2022
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022