Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
invites applications for recruitment of Professor
Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhi Hills, Wardha-442001 (Maharashtra)
ADDRESS, Wardha, PINCODE STATE
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
|Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||8 Posts|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||144200 - 218200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Oct, 2021|
Position: Professor (For the Disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Education, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Library Science, Physical Education, and Journalism & Mass Communication)
1. Pay Scale: Level 14 (Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-)
2. Essential Qualification:
(i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
(iii) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience.
Position: Professor (Music, Performing Arts, Visual Arts and Other Traditional Indian Art Forms like Sculpture, etc.)
1. Pay Scale: Level 14 (Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-)
2. Essential Qualification:
A) (i) An eminent scholar having a doctoral degree
(ii) Have been actively engaged in research with at least ten years of experience in teaching in University/ College and/ or research at the University/ National level institutions
(iii) Minimum of 6 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals,
(iv) Has a total research score of 120, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
B) A traditional or a professional artist, with highly-commendable professional achievement, in the subject concerned,
(i) Having Masters degree, in the relevant subject
(ii) Has been 'A'-grade artist of AIR/Doordarshan
(iii) Has Ten years of outstanding performing achievements in the field of specialisation
(iv) Has made significant contributions in the field of specialisations and ability to guide research;
(v) Has participated in National/lnternational Seminars/ Conferences/ Workshops/ Concerts and/ or recipient of National/ lnternational Awards/ Fellowships;
(vi) Has the ability to explain with logical reasoning the subject concerned, and
(vii) Has adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in the said discipline.
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
144200 - 218200(Per Month)
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for submission of online applications completed in all respects is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
2. Link for filling up of Online Application will be available on the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
3. Addendum/Dedendum/Corrigendum/Notices related to thß advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the MGAHV Website (www.hindivishwa.org) and will not be published in the newspapers. MGAHV will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the c%indidates. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the MGAHV website (www.hindivishwa.org) regularly.
4. The list of short-listed candidates for Interview or any other information related to Date, Time and Venue of Interview shall be published on the MGAHV Website i.e. www.hindivishwa.org ONLY.
5. No request for change of position(s) and update of new information in the application form will be entertained after the last date of application.
6. For any Query/Clarification, the applicant may contact to following:
(i) For technical issues i.e. submission of online application, payment etc. by mail only on firstname.lastname@example.org & on any working day (Monday to Friday) between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
(ii) All other information by mail on email@example.com & on any working day (Monday to Friday) between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
7. Complete application, in all respect, send to the Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhi Hills, Wardha-442001 (Maharashtra) by Speed-Post or Registered Post ONLY. The applications received after due date, incomplete application, not duly signed, without, application fee, without attested copies of the certificates/education qualification/ experience PBAS (API Chart) and not in the prescribed Performa will not be considered.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment for following posts:
About Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment
About Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was established in the year 1997. It is located in Wardha, Maharashtra. Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya has School of Humanities & Social Science, School of Creation, School of Literature, School of Translation & Interpretation, School of Language and School of Culture. Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Typist (English) Cum Record Keeper, Project Fellow, Deputy Coordinator, Part Time Teachers, Research Officer (Humanities and Social Sciences), Stenographer, Deputy Registrar, Officer on Special Duty, Internal Audit Officer, Assistant Engineer, Professor (Translation Technology), Assistant Professor (Diaspora Studies/ Information Technology), Research Assistant, Computer Operator, Regional Director, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant (Library), Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class with English Typing (30 wpm) on Computer, 10th Class or ITI (Electrician), MA in Anthropology, Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree with + Typing Speed 25 w.p.m. in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. English + Stenography Speed 80 w.p.m. in Hindi and or 100 w.p.m. in English, degree in Civil Engineering, MA in Sociology/Gandhian Thought/Non Violence & Peace Studies, MA in Linguistics/Applied Linguistics/Computational Linguistics/Language Technology, MA + Knowledge of Computer, for a great career at Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Professor: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Professor: INR 144200 - 218200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Wardha
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021