Govt Ministry Of Finance Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2022 finmin.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: Ministry of Finance Invites Application for Joint Director Recruitment 2022.
Ministry of Finance Invites Application for Joint Director Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
Ministry of Finance
invites applications for recruitment of Joint Director
Department of Economic Affairs
Room No. 39B, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Joint Director|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on closing date of the receipt of application|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||04 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: CA
It is proposed to fill up 10 posts of Joint Director (Cost) in Indian Cost Accounts Service (ICOAS) under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure in Level 12 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Scale Rs.78, 800-209,200) by deputation (including short term contract) from officers of the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations: -
1. Subject: Filling up of 10 posts of Joint Director (Cost) in ICOAS under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure on deputation basis.
2. Post Name: Joint Director
3. No. of Post: 10
4. Holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or With five years' regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level 11 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Scale Rs.67,700-208,700) (Pre- revised: PB-3: Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.6600) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
5. Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: (i) Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India; and Ten years' experience in Cost Accounting.
6. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in the same or some other organization of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three years .
7. The pay of the candidate selected for appointment on deputation will be regulated in accordance with the provisions contained in the Department of Personnel and Training's OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-l1) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on closing date of the receipt of application
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
The applications of eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma may be forwarded in duplicate to Adviser (Admn), Office of Chief Adviser (Cost) Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, 2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi 110003 within 60 days from the date of publication of this Advt. in the Employment News, along with the following documents.
(a) ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years or photocopy of the same duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary.
(b) Integrity Certificate
(c) Vigilance Clearance Certificate
(d) Cadre clearance
(e) Statement showing major/minor penalties. if any, imposed during the ast 10 years.
Published on: 04 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Finance Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Finance. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Ministry of Finance Recruitment
About Ministry of Finance
The Department of Expenditure is the nodal Department for overseeing the public financial management system in the Central Government and matters connected with state finances. It is responsible for the implementation of the recommendations of the Finance Commission and Central Pay Commission, monitoring of audit comments/ observations, preparation of Central Government Accounts. It further assists central Ministries/ Departments in controlling the costs and prices of public services, reviewing system and procedure to optimize outputs and outcomes of public expenditure. The principal activities of the Department include overseeing the expenditure management in the central Ministries/ Departments through the interface with the Financial Advisers and the administration of the Financial Rules/ Regulations/ Orders, pre-sanction appraisal of major schemes/ projects, handling bulk of the central budgetary resources transferred to State.
Ministry of Finance is concerned with taxation, financial legislation, financial institutions, capital markets, centre and state finances, and the Union Budget. The following are under the administration and supervision of the Finance Ministry - Civil Services (including Indian Revenue Service, Indian Economic Service, Indian Cost Accounts Service and Indian Civil Accounts Service). Headquarters of Ministry of Finance is located at Cabinet Secretariat, Raisina Hill, New Delhi. The Ministry of Finance consists of 5 departments: 1) Department of Economic Affairs:- The Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) is the agency of the Union Government for formulating and monitoring country's economic policies and programmes affecting domestic and international aspects of economic management. The main responsibility of DEA is the preparation of the Union Budget annually. 2) Department of Expenditure - The Department of Expenditure is the Department for looking into the public financial management system in the Central Government and matters connected with finances. 3) Department of Revenue: - The Department of Revenue works under the direction and control of the Secretary (Revenue). It exercises control in respect of matters relating to all the Direct and Indirect Union Taxes through two Boards namely, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC). 4) Department of Financial Services: - Department of Financial Services covers Banks, Insurance and Financial Services provided by various Indian government agencies and private corporations. It also covers pension reforms and Industrial Finance and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. 4) Department of Disinvestments: - The department is responsible for systematic policy approach to disinvestment and privatisation of Public Sector Units (PSUs).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Joint Director: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Joint Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Joint Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Joint Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Ministry of Finance
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Department of Economic Affairs Room No. 39B, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Joint Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th February, 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for MIS Data Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for Community Process Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for 32 Public Health Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for 23 Assistant Program Manager Recruitment 2022
- Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS) Invites Application for 22 Scientist-B Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for 34 Physiotherapist Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Photographic Officer Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for 26 Operation Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Private Secretary Recruitment 2022
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022