Ministry of Finance Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Joint Commissioner - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th September 2020||North Block, New Delhi|
|General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2019||9th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan|
About Ministry of Finance Recruitment
About Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Finance is concerned with taxation, financial legislation, financial institutions, capital markets, centre and state finances, and the Union Budget. The following are under the administration and supervision of the Finance Ministry - Civil Services (including Indian Revenue Service, Indian Economic Service, Indian Cost Accounts Service and Indian Civil Accounts Service). Headquarters of Ministry of Finance is located at Cabinet Secretariat, Raisina Hill, New Delhi. The Ministry of Finance consists of 5 departments: 1) Department of Economic Affairs:- The Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) is the agency of the Union Government for formulating and monitoring country's economic policies and programmes affecting domestic and international aspects of economic management. The main responsibility of DEA is the preparation of the Union Budget annually. 2) Department of Expenditure - The Department of Expenditure is the Department for looking into the public financial management system in the Central Government and matters connected with finances. 3) Department of Revenue: - The Department of Revenue works under the direction and control of the Secretary (Revenue). It exercises control in respect of matters relating to all the Direct and Indirect Union Taxes through two Boards namely, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC). 4) Department of Financial Services: - Department of Financial Services covers Banks, Insurance and Financial Services provided by various Indian government agencies and private corporations. It also covers pension reforms and Industrial Finance and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. 4) Department of Disinvestments: - The department is responsible for systematic policy approach to disinvestment and privatisation of Public Sector Units (PSUs).
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Ministry Finance government jobs or sarkari naukri for Ministry Finance. Get full details of Ministry Finance jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Ministry Finance Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Ministry Finance Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Ministry Finance in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Ministry Finance in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Ministry Finance as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Ministry Finance today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Ministry Finance for FREE. You can also get Ministry Finance Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- SJVN Limited Invites Application for 64 Field Engineer Recruitment 2021
- NDMA New Delhi Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021