Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Director
The Director, Morarii Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dak khana, New Delhi-110001
68 Ashoka Road Near Gole Dak Khana
, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MDNIY Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Director|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 56 years for deputation|
|Experience||8 - 15 years|
|Salary||67700 - 208700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Deputy Director (Finance & Administration) of MDNIY from officials in the relevant field to be filled up by Deputation/Short Term Contract as per details given below against each post:
1. Name of Post: Deputy Director (Finance & Admin)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale: Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700)
4. Qualification and Experience: By Deputation including short Term Contract:
(i) Officers, holding analogues/equivalent post on regular basis, of Central Govt./State Govt /Statutory Organization/Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ University or Research Institution. OR
(ii) Section Officers/equivalent post with 8 years' experience in Administration/ Finance/Vigilance in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with GP of Rs. 5400/-
5. Mode of Recruitment: By Deputation/ Short Term Contract
67700 - 208700(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years for deputation
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply:
1. The last date for receipt of hard copy of applications in the prescribed format duly filled in all respect in the office of MDNIY is 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News and 60 days for the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba, Distt of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island or Lakshdweep or abroad, which will be 15.11.2021 and 30.11.2021 respectively, for the advertisement which shall be published on 02.10.2021, in Employment News.
2. If any document/certificate furnished in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/Engllsh of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
3. The candidate serving in Govt/Autonomous/Statutory bodies should apply through proper channel and their dully forwarded application should reach the office of Director. Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) on or before the closing date. If not, they should submit 'NO OBJECTION' certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case they do not furnish the same, their candidature will be rejected.
4. Eligible Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format. Application completed in all respect enclosing two recent passport size photo and self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age. educational qualifications, experience. etc. should be sent to The Director, Morarii Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dak khana, New Delhi-110001 by Registered AD/Speed Post, ensuring that the same is reached before the last date of submission of application.
5. Application not supported with self-attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates, would be rejected and they would not be called for interview.
6. All original mark sheets, educational qualifications, certificates, testimonials, experience certificates etc. would have to be produced for verification on demand before or after interview. failing which the candidature would be rejected.
7. In case the last date and receipt of application is declared holiday the date of receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga Recruitment for following posts:
About Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga Recruitment
About Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. MDNIY is a focal Institute for Planning, Training, Promotion and Coordination of Yoga Education, Training, Therapy and Research in all its aspects. MDNIY aims to promote deeper understanding of Yoga philosophy and practices based on classical Yoga amongst people. The main Vision and Mission of the Institute is ''Health, Harmony and Happiness for all thro......
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) was established in the year 1998. It is located in New Delhi. MDNIY is a nodal agency for the development and promotion of yoga culture across India. The Institute is established by the Department of AYUSH, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The faculty of MDNIY is classified into eight subsections, each catering to a specific branch of studies such as Yoga Education, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga and Human Consciousness, Anatomy, Physiology, Allied Sciences, and Languages. MDNIY conducts several courses - Yoga Training Programmes, Yoga Education, Special Programme, Scientific Research, Publication and Propagation, International Activities and Extension Activities. It also facilitates advanced research on yoga. Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Yoga Instructors, Technical Assistant (Literary), Project Coordinator, Assistant Professor (Yoga Education), Assistant Professor (Yoga Therapy), Yoga Instructor, Stenographer (English), Data Entry Operator Cum Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor (Various Subjects), Consultant (Yoga), Consultant (Administration), Office (Superintendent), Stenographer (English), Yoga Instructor, Technical Assistant (Literary). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Any Degree in Yoga, Master's Degree in Yoga, Graduate + Ability to write 80-100 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typing on computer, B.Sc. in Computer Application OR Any graduate with Diploma in Computer Application + Knowledge of English Typing with minimum 35 w.p.m. and/or Hindi typing with 30 w.p.m, Any degree + PG Diploma/Diploma in Yoga Education/Studies etc, for a great career at Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Director: INR 67700 - 208700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 68 Ashoka Road Near Gole Dak Khana , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th November, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- King Georges Medical University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Vice President/ Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager / Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Java Developer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021