Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Secretary
Mumbai Port Trust Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Deputy Secretary in Mumbai Port Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 15 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 Deputy Secretary Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ mumbaiport.gov.in/. Mumbai Port Trust selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Mumbai Port Authority
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Secretary
Port House, 2nd Floor, S.V.Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, 400001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Organization||Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Deputy Secretary|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.60,000 - Rs.180,000 Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Jul, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate.
Skills / Eligibility
Candidates who are interested in applying for Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022 must check the Mumbai Port Authority official notification. Candidates applying for Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022 should have completed Any Graduate.
Rs.60,000 - Rs.180,000 Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are applying for Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022, must apply before the last date. Candidates, who apply for the Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022, can follow the procedure as given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website mumbaiport.gov.in
Step 2: Search the notification for Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022
Step 3: Read all the details given on the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application on the official notification and apply for the Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022.
Published on: 22 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Mumbai Port Trust. The other Related Jobs Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
About Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Secretary: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Secretary, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Secretary: INR Rs.60,000 - Rs.180,000 Per Month,
When can I can apply for Deputy Secretary, Skills / Eligibility job at Mumbai Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Port House, 2nd Floor
What is Mumbai Port Trust Deputy Secretary: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Deputy Secretary: 1 Posts, is 15th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Secretary, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts