Nalgonda DCCB Recruitment 2022 for 10 Assistant Manager
Vacancy Circular No:
Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank (Nalgonda DCCB)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager
624 Hyderabad Road near Clock Tower, Nalgonda, 508001 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Hiring For Staff Assistant Vacancies - 57860 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, B.Com|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. candidates should have been born on or after 02.02.1992, but not later than 01.02.2004 (both dates inclusive).|
|Salary||26080 - 57860(Per Month)|
|Posted on||24 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, B.Com
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Applications are invited for Appointment to the posts of ‘Staff Assistant’ in The Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Nalgonda
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
2. No of post: 10
3. Educational Qualification (as on 01.02.2022):
(i) Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks.
(ii) Essential: Proficiency in Telugu Language (The candidate should have studied Telugu as one of the subjects in any class upto 10th Class. Supporting document will be verified at the time of appointment).
(iii) Knowledge of English is required
4. Pay Scale: The Scale of Pay for the post of Assistant Manager, at present is Rs. 26080-1230/2-28540-1490/12- 46420-1740/2-49900-1990/4-57860 (21 stages) + 3 Stagnation increments at the rate of Rs.1990/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale.
5. Eligibility Criteria: The DCC Bank has its area of operations within the District and as such all positions are within the District only.
26080 - 57860(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. candidates should have been born on or after 02.02.1992, but not later than 01.02.2004 (both dates inclusive).
1. The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Examination conducted in two levels i.e., Preliminary Examination and Main Examination
2. . The Online Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online Examination
3. The structure of the examinations will be as follows:
i. Preliminary Examination (Objective)
ii. Main Examination (Objective)
4. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
5. The marks obtained in the Online preliminary examination will be reckoned for shortlisting for Main examination. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the online preliminary exam will be called for Main examination in the ratio of 1:8. Mere eligibility/pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for Main exam.
6. The list of candidates shortlisted for Main examination will be made available on Bank’s Website.
7. The final selection will be based on Online Main examination conducted by IBPS and no interviews will be conducted in this recruitment process
How to Apply:
a) Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application 19.2.2022
b) Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application 6.3.2022
c) Dates for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance only, through Net Banking/ Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets) From 19.2.2022 to 6.3.2022
d) Date of online Preliminary examination _ 23th April, 2022 (tentative)
1. Candidates to go to the respective DCCB’s website, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration".
3. A screen containing the links for online registration of 8 DCCBs of Telangana State appears.
4. Candidates may choose the appropriate DCC Bank to which they intend to apply and click on the same.
5. Candidates who intend to apply for both the posts, i.e., Staff Asst. and Asst. Manager should register separately for each post, by selecting the appropriate post in the application.
6. Candidates shall also note that, in case of online registration for the same post, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications registered will be forfeited. Candidates should apply against one DCCB and should not submit separate application/fee for different DCCBs for same post. Exams for all DCCBs will be held together on same day/session. Candidate’s candidature will be valid only against one DCCB (latest valid/completed registration). Multiple applications for same post against different DCCBs should strictly not be made.
7. Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
8. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
9. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
11. The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
12. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
13. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
14. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
15. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
16. Modify details, if required, and click on ' COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
17. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
18. Click on 'Submit' button.
Published on: 24 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank. The other Related Jobs Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Manager - ( 10 Posts) Posts
624 Hyderabad Road near Clock Tower, Nalgonda
|Last Date: 06 March 2022|
| Staff Assistant - ( 26 Posts) Posts
624 Hyderabad Road near Clock Tower, Nalgonda
|Last Date: 06 March 2022|
About Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment
About Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank
The type of soil in the district, which is predominantly a rainfed tract, are 47% sandy loams (chalka), 44% of loamy sands (Dubba) soils and 9% are black soils. The black cotton soils occupy land along the banks of river Musi along with margin of the sedimentary formations on the banks of river Krishna and other isolated patches. The PH content of the soils in the district is generally found to be weak alkaline and also poor in Nitrogen content. The district is covered by river Krishna, Musi, Palair, Peddavagu, Dindi, Kanagal and Halia. Among these rivers, Krishna River is the only perennial river.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager: INR 26080 - 57860(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager, Skills / Eligibility job at Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 624 Hyderabad Road near Clock Tower, Nalgonda
What is Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Assistant Manager: 10 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Assistant Manager: 10 Posts, is 6th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th March, 2022
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Invites Application for 130 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- MP Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) Invites Application for 101 ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 560 Sub-Inspector, Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022
- Balmer Lawrie Invites Application for 12 Junior Officer, Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Invites Application for Oracle Forms / Reports Developer Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Patient Assistant, Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Ratnagiri (NHM Ratnagiri) Invites Application for 70 Super Specialist, Specialist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022