NAAC Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Adviser
National Assessment and Accreditation Council Deputy Adviser Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Deputy Adviser in National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 27 November 2022. Candidates can check the latest National Assessment and Accreditation Council Recruitment 2022 Deputy Adviser Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.naacindia.org recruitment 2022 page.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.naacindia.org. National Assessment and Accreditation Council selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at India. More details of www.naacindia.org recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Adviser
-, Bangalore, - Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||National Assessment and Accreditation Council|
|Job Role||Deputy Adviser|
|Education Requirement||M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||131400 - 217100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||31 Oct, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||27-11-2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Skills / Eligibility
131400 - 217100(Per Month)
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Deputy Adviser in NAAC.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website naac.gov.in
Step 2: Search the notification for NAAC Recruitment 2022
Step 3: Read all the details given on the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application on the official notification and apply for the NAAC Recruitment 2022.
Published on: 01 November 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Assessment and Accreditation Council Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Assessment and Accreditation Council. The other Related Jobs National Assessment and Accreditation Council Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy Adviser - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 27 November 2022|
| Data Application Manager, Senior Application Programmer, Junior Application Programmer, - ( 3 Posts) Posts
P.O. Box No. 1075, Nagarbhavi
|Last Date: 18 April 2022|
About National Assessment and Accreditation Council Recruitment
About National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Adviser: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Adviser, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Adviser: INR 131400 - 217100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Adviser, Skills / Eligibility job at National Assessment and Accreditation Council
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
What is National Assessment and Accreditation Council Deputy Adviser: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Assessment and Accreditation Council Deputy Adviser: 1 Post, is 27th November, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Adviser, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th November, 2022
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Invites Application for 213 Junior Surveyor, Sirdar, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Senior Software Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for 285 Assistant Teacher, Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2022
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Assistant Manager (Planning) Recruitment 2022
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Invites Application for CSSD Technician Recruitment 2022
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 455 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Government e-Marketplace Invites Application for 4 Director Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Librarian Or Field Helper Or Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Directorate General of Foreign Trade Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL) Invites Application for 99 Apprentice Recruitment 2022