National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC) Recruitment 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Blood Transfusion Council Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Blood Transfusion Council. The other Related Jobs National Blood Transfusion Council Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About National Blood Transfusion Council Recruitment
About National Blood Transfusion Council
1986 - The first known case of HIV was diagnosed in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
1987 - About 135 more individuals tested positive for HIV. Setting up HIV screening centres was the first step taken by the government to screen its citizens and the blood bank. To control the spread of the virus, the Indian government sets up the National AIDS Control Programme to co-ordinate national responses such as blood screening and health education. Blood Transfusion Services gained importance as HIV is transmitted through blood.
1989 - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare launched Modernization of Blood Banks Scheme. Subsequently, this scheme was merged with NACP-I in 1992.
1992 - The government sets up the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) to develop policies and oversee prevention and control programmes relating to HIV and AIDS. The State AIDS Control Societies (SACS) was set up in 25 societies and 7 union territories to improving blood safety. A Common cause petition was filed during this period which submitted deficiencies like, Blood Banks operating without license, Blood from paid donors, No medical check-up of donor, Screening test for TTDs rarely conducted, Blood Banks located in unhygienic environment, Blood Banks not having storage facilities and trained personnel.
1996 - In accordance with the directive of the Supreme Court, National Blood Transfusion Council was constituted with the objectives to promote voluntary blood donation, ensure safe blood transfusion, provide infrastructure to blood centres, develop human resource. National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC) is the policy formulating apex body in relation to all matters pertaining to operation of blood centres.
- NIRRH Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Kashmir Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Library Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIMS Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- District Court Sirsa Invites Application for Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021