National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC) Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Blood Transfusion Council Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Blood Transfusion Council. The other Related Jobs National Blood Transfusion Council Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About National Blood Transfusion Council Recruitment
About National Blood Transfusion Council
1986 - The first known case of HIV was diagnosed in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
1987 - About 135 more individuals tested positive for HIV. Setting up HIV screening centres was the first step taken by the government to screen its citizens and the blood bank. To control the spread of the virus, the Indian government sets up the National AIDS Control Programme to co-ordinate national responses such as blood screening and health education. Blood Transfusion Services gained importance as HIV is transmitted through blood.
1989 - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare launched Modernization of Blood Banks Scheme. Subsequently, this scheme was merged with NACP-I in 1992.
1992 - The government sets up the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) to develop policies and oversee prevention and control programmes relating to HIV and AIDS. The State AIDS Control Societies (SACS) was set up in 25 societies and 7 union territories to improving blood safety. A Common cause petition was filed during this period which submitted deficiencies like, Blood Banks operating without license, Blood from paid donors, No medical check-up of donor, Screening test for TTDs rarely conducted, Blood Banks located in unhygienic environment, Blood Banks not having storage facilities and trained personnel.
1996 - In accordance with the directive of the Supreme Court, National Blood Transfusion Council was constituted with the objectives to promote voluntary blood donation, ensure safe blood transfusion, provide infrastructure to blood centres, develop human resource. National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC) is the policy formulating apex body in relation to all matters pertaining to operation of blood centres.
- State Bank of India (SBI) Invites Application for 9 Support Officer Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 5 Assistant Analyst Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 10 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 67 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for Junior Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Narayanpet Invites Application for 12 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Invites Application for 106 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 391 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2023
- Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad Invites Application for 114 Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- CMHO Bastar Invites Application for 76 Support Staff, Laboratory Technician and Various Posts
- GIPMER Invites Application for 73 Junior Resident Recruitment 2023