NCBS Invites Application for Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 16/2020
National Centre For Biological Sciences (NCBS)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
2. Convergent with bioinformatics, statistics tools, resources and packages.
3. Prior experience in New Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analyses (eg. WGS, RNA seq, ChipSeq).
4. Proficient in R programming language, and other scripting languages
5. Knowledge of Genomic databases.
6. Research experience of minimum 2 years, preferably 3-4 years.
7. Excellent communication (written and oral) skill.
31000/- Per Month + 24% HRA
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are requested to apply with their CV and a statement of research interest (~300 words) pertinent to the position by November 30, 2020. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as one pdf file. Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview which may comprise multiple rounds to assess the candidate’s fit for the position.
Published on: 11th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment
About National Centre for Biological Sciences
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) was established in the year 1992. It is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. NCBS is a research center specializing in biological research. The mandate of NCBS is basic and interdisciplinary research in the frontier areas of biology. Research interests of NCBS are in four broad areas ranging from the study of single molecules to systems biology. NCBS engages in a number of collaborative initiatives, such as Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine and the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms, Together these three institutions do fundamental research, translational studies, and technology development. National Centre for Biological Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Officer, Security Officer, Supervisor (Hospitality), Caretaker (Hospitality), Nurse, Technical Assistant (Civil), Scientific Officer (Life Sciences Facility Manager), Junior Engineer, Tradesman, Administrative Officer, Junior System Administrator, Technical Assistant (Electrical), Accounts Officer, Administrative Assistant (Accounts), clerk (Accounts), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Instrumentation), Junior Engineer (Electrical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Environmental Sciences, Master's degree in Biotechnology/Biology/Nanotechnology with specialization in Biological sciences + Ability to use computers and advanced software, Graduate in any discipline, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (after HSC) or BHMCT or B.Sc in Hotel Management and Catering Technology + Knowledge of use of personal computers, SSC, HSC + Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery, Diploma in Civil Engineering with excellent computer skills, ME/M.Tech or Ph.D., SSC/HSC, Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/ Instrumentation) + Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications, SSC or Equivalent. ITI i.e National Trade Certificate (NTC) awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Graduate + Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications, SSC/HSC + Diploma in Engineering (Computers), Diploma in Electrical Engineering with good computer skills; Graduate in Commerce with Advanced Accountancy, Financial Management, Auditing, Law and Taxation as major subjects + Diploma in Finance and Accounts, Graduate with Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and its applications, Diploma in Civil Engineering + Knowledge of use of personal computers, Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering + Knowledge of use of personal computers, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.Sc./BCA, Graduate + knowledge of use of personal computers and applications + Typing Speed of more than 35 wpm, for a great career at National Centre for Biological Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Graduate Trainee: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate Trainee?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate Trainee: INR31000,
When can I can apply for Graduate Trainee job at National Centre for Biological Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate Trainee, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2020
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021