NDRI Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional
Vacancy Circular No:
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II
Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II
National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, 132001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
|NDRI Hiring For Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II Vacancies - 35000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,B.A,B.Sc,BVSC,M.A,M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||9 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 to 45 Years|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Salary||25000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Dec, 2021|
|Walkin Date||01 Jan, 1970|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, BVSC, M.A, M.Sc
The Walk-in-Interviews for the selection on the positions of Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-I & II, Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Office Assistant in below mentioned Projects/Schemes/Institute’s funds will be conducted at this Institute on the date/time and venue and other details shown against the position on contractual basis.
The below mentioned positions are purely temporary in nature which are co-terminus with the Project. The eligible candidates are invited to appear before the Selection Committee for Walk-in-Interview at ICAR- NDRI, Karnal as per below schedule.
Name of the Project/Scheme: ICAR Young Professional Scheme under NonPlan (Institute’s funds) under Dr. M.K. Singh, Sr. Scientist, ABTC, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal.
1. Position: Young Professional-II 01 (One)
2. Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- per month fixed.
3. Duration: One Year
4. Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Biotechnology/M.Sc. Zoology/ B.Tech Biotechnology.
Name of the Project/Scheme: NAHEP Research Project “Incentivizing Dairy Education through Innovative Learning Approaches” (IDP) under Dr. R.R.B Singh, Joint Director (Academic)& IDP/Coordinator PI/NAHEP SubProject, NDRI, Karnal/ Dr. Sudarshan Kumar, Sr. Scientist, ABTC, ICARNDRI Karnal.
1. Position: Young Professional-II 01(One)
2. Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- per month fixed
3. Duration: Upto 31-03- 2022 (likely to continue subject to extension of project).
4. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Biotechnology/Animal Biotechnology/ Dairy Chemistry/Food Technology/Instrumentation.
5. Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to the candidates having exposure in handling Mass Spectrometry, (TQD), Liquid Chromatography, Proteomics & Development of MRM methods.
Name of the Project/Scheme: BMGF Project “ Molecular Markers for Improving Reproduction in cattle and buffaloes under Dr. Rakesh Kumar PS & PI, ABTC ICAR-NDRI Karnal.
1. Position: Senior Research Fellow 02(Two)
2. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA as applicable for 1 st & 2nd Year, Rs. 35,000/- per month plus HRA as applicable for 3 rd year.
3. Duration: Upto 31-03- 2022(likely to continue)
4. Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in any one of discipline/Subject;- Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Physiol ogy/Life Sciences from a recognized University with 04 years/05 years of bachelor’s degree . Candidates having post graduate degree in basic science with 03 years bachelor’s degree and 02 years of master degree in above subject should have NET qualification and 02 years of research experience.
5. Desirable qualification:
(i) For 1st position of SRF: Experience in cell culture and molecular biology techniques, sperm handling proteomics and bioinformatics.
(ii) For 2nd position of SRF: Gene Cloning, Recombinant protein expression, purification and functional analysis of recombinant protein.
Name of the Project/Scheme: ICAR-NDRI Institute’s funds (Grants operational head) under Sh. Dheeraj Sharma, Deputy Director (Official Language), ICARNDRI Karnal.
1. Position: Young Professional-I, 01(One)
2. Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- Fixed.
3. Duration: One Year
4. Essential qualification:
(i) Post Graduate in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with English/Hindi/English as a subject at the Graduation level. Or
(ii) Graduation in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with English /Hindi/English as another subject at the Graduation level Or
(iii) Post Graduate/Graduate in any subject with Hindi medium and English/Hindi as a subject at the Graduation level.
(iv) Candidate must have Typing speed in Hindi 30 words per minute and typing Speed in English 40 words per minute.
5. Desirable qualification: Diploma in Translation or experience of translation from any Institution.
Kindly refer official Notification.
25000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 21 to 45 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is coterminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the dates & time as indicated against each project/scheme alongwith original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Only Indian citizen will be eligible to attend the Walk-In-Interview.
2. All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. No entry/registration after 10:30 A.M. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates. The candidate (s) interested to attend the Walk-in-Interview must bring their original documents and typed application in prescribed format as per Application detail given in the last alongwith self attested copies of his/her qualification, experience etc.
3. In case any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of Karnal Court only. The decision of the Director, ICAR-NDRI Karnal will be final and binding in all aspects. The interested candidates/selected candidate must follow the COVID-19 guidelines released/ issued by MHA and local authorities from time to time at the time of walk in interview as well as on his/her joining at ICAR-NDRI, Karnal.
4. Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization Should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
5. The participating candidate must bring and produce the following original documents at the time of walk in interview failing which his/her candidature will not be considered for interview:
(i) Original Degree Certificate of the Minimum Essential Qualification or Provisional Degree Certificate of the Minimum Essential Qualification.
(ii) Marks sheet/Transcript for the Essential Qualification.
6. AS per ICAR OM No. Agril Edn.6/27/2014-HRD dated 9th October, 2015, the Ph.D degree holders in the relevant discipline are eligible for SRF.
7. Professional Courses will be considered as defined in DBT OM No. 5/DS(F)/DBT/2014 dated 10th September, 2014.
8. Application format: Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place.
9. Place and Date of Interview:
(i) Young Professional-II: ABTC of ICAR-NDRI Karnal On 03-01- 2022, 05-01- 2022 and 14-01- 2022 at 10.30 A.M.
(ii) Project Assistant: LPM Section NDRI Karnal on 04-01- 2022 at 10.30 AM
(iii) Senior Research Fellow: ABTC, ICARNDRI, Karnal on 06-01- 2022 at 10.30 A.M. and 11- 01-2022 at 10.30 A.M.
(iv) Field Assistant: Dairy Extension Division, ICAR-NDRI Karnal On 07-01- 2022 at 10.30 A.M.
(v) Young Professional-I: Office of the Official Language, DES&M Division ICAR-NDRI Karnal on 10-01-2022, 13-01-2022 and 15-01- 2022 at 10.30 A.M.
(vi) Office Assistant: AN Division, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal on 12- 01-2022 at 10.30 A.M.
Published on: 27 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Dairy Research Institute. The other Related Jobs National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment
About National Dairy Research Institute
ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) at Karnal, Haryana is one of the premier Institutes in dairy sector, which has contributed a lot in the growth of dairy industry and played a crucial role in India’s development in milk production with its continuous research. Over ninety six year old NDRI’s lineage goes back to the Imperial Institute for Animal Husbandry & Dairying which was set up in Bangalore in 1923 as a center for dairy education. In its erstwhile form of Imperial Institute in Bangalore, Father of the Nation’ Mahatma Gandhi and ‘Bharat Ratna’ Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, were imparted training at the Institute in 1927. They wanted to get acquainted with modern methods of cattle management and spent two weeks discussing and learning technicalities and complexities of problems pertaining to cows and buffalos in India. Gandhiji was highly appreciative of the most productive crossbred cow ‘Jill’ of the institute. He held several discussions on the problems of Pinjrapoles, which housed low producing, mostly sterile cows and other dairy stock mainly on humanitarian grounds. Mahatma Gandhi evinced great interest in the work of the Institute and wrote several articles in `Young India’ and `Harijan’ on the importance of dairying and scientific cattle management. Gandhiji’s thinking and views had significant influence on the political leadership particularly towards taking key policy decisions during early post Independence era, resulting in the formulation of Key Village Scheme, Gosamvardhana Council and intensive Cattle Development Programmes. In 1936 it was renamed as Imperial Dairy Institute and it was shifted to its present site in Karnal in 1955 and renamed again as National Dairy Research Institute. The infrastructure of Imperial institute was retained as southern regional station of NDRI and later in 1964 Eastern regional station was set up at Kalyani in West Bengal. In 1970, NDRI was brought under Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The Institute has the distinction of being a Deemed University for implementing its academic programmes since 1989. The Institute provides high quality education in the field of dairying, which has no parallel in Asia. It is noteworthy that NDRI is not only an important contributor of manpower in dairying required in State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) but also plays an important role in enhancing the teaching capabilities of the faculty from SAUs.
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal is an institute for dairy research. The institute offers PHD program in following disciplines. They are Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Agricultural Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Dairy Economics, Dairy Extension Education.
NDRI also offers Master's programme in following disciplines Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Agricultural Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Dairy Economics, Dairy Extension Education, Agronomy and BTech in Dairy Technology.
National Dairy Research Institute recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Technical/ secretarial Assistance, Assistant Administrative Officer, Skilled Labour, Research Fellow, Office Assistant, and Project Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/Computer Science / MCA, Master Degree in Dairy Microbiology/ Microbiology, Graduate, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation, M.Sc (Hons) /M.V.Sc/M.Tech degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Animal Physiology/ Molecular Biology / Life Sciences, 12th pass, B.Sc. in computer Science/diploma in computer science, for a great career at National Dairy Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II: 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II: INR 25000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II job at National Dairy Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
What is National Dairy Research Institute Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II: 9 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Dairy Research Institute Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II: 9 Posts, is 3rd January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I and II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd January, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Super Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist-D, Project Scientist-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- GIPCL Invites Application for Primary Teacher, TGT, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Visual Designer Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022