NDMA Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)
invites applications for recruitment of Advisor
Under Secretary (Admn.), NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, 110029 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NDMA Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fiftysix years of age as on the closing date for the receipt of applications.|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Salary||144200 - 218200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master's Degree in Science or Electronics or Statistics or Defence Studies or Commerce or arts or Humanities or Business Administration or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or institute or equivalent.
(i) fifteen years of experience in operational plan or policy formulation or disaster management or conceptualization, preparation, coordination and management of plans or projects or Senior level management of Defence Forces or Central Police Organisations or Police or Telecommunications; and
(ii) knowledge of latest trends and developments in next generation networks or information security or data based management control."
144200 - 218200(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fiftysix years of age as on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma available on the NDMA website alongwith certificates establishing educational qualification, experience and grade pay through proper channel to Under Secretary (Admn.), National Disaster Management Authority, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029 within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news.
2. Incomplete application will not be considered.
3. The closing date for receipt of application will be 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
4. While forwarding the application copy of the following documents are to be sent along with the application:
(i) Complete ACR dossie/s/attested copies of ACR'S of the applicant (last five years).
(ii) A certificate about the Integrity of the officer recommended for appointment on Deputation.
(iii) Vigilance Clearance in respect of applicant duly signed by an officer of the appropriate Status.
(iv) Certificate, Major/Minor penalty imposed if any, on the officer during the last 10 years/service period whichever is less.
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Disaster Management Authority Recruitment for following posts:
About National Disaster Management Authority Recruitment
About National Disaster Management Authority
The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister of India, is the apex body for Disaster Management in India. Setting up of NDMA and the creation of an enabling environment for institutional mechanisms at the State and District levels is mandated by the Disaster Management Act, 2005. NDMA is mandated to lay down the policies, plans and guidelines for Disaster Management. India envisions the development of an ethos of Prevention, Mitigation, Preparedness and Response.
The Indian government strives to promote a national resolve to mitigate the damage and destruction caused by natural and man-made disasters, through sustained and collective efforts of all Government agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations and People’s participation. This is planned to be accomplished by adopting a Technology-Driven, Pro-Active, Multi-Hazard and Multi-Sectoral strategy for building a Safer, Disaster Resilient and Dynamic India.
The Government of India (GOI) set up a High-Powered Committee (HPC) in August 1999 and a National Committee after the Gujarat earthquake regarding Disaster Management as a priority. It was formed for making recommendations on the preparation of Disaster Management plans and suggesting effective mitigation mechanisms. On 23 December 2005, the Government established National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), for Disaster Management. National Disaster Management Authority recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Consultant (Heritage Management), Senior Consultants, Project Manager, IT & Network Manager, MIS Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Consultant (Landslide & Avalanches), Sr. Consultant (Policy), Advisor (Operations and Communication), Senior Research Officer, Assistant Advisor (Communications), Assistant Advisor (Information Technology), Duty Officer (Operations Centre), Technician (Communication), Technician (Information Technology), Hindi Typist, Resource Person, Deputy Project Director, Team Coordinator, Senior Consultant, Accounts/ Administration Assistant, Office Assistant, Social Management Specialist, Technical Consultant, Capacity Building Training & IEC - Consultant, Account Officer, Assistant Commandant/ Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Commandant/ Communication, Assistant Commandant (Medical Officer/ Veterinary), Junior Consultant, Joint Advisor (Rehabilitation & Recovery), Assistant Advisor (Operations centre), Cashier. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in any discipline of Social Sciences/ Disaster Management/History/Heritage Management / Archeology, Master's Degree in Disaster management / related field or MBA, M. Tech in disaster management, Master`s degree in Computer Application or Post Graduate Diploma in Computers, B.Tech in Information Technology, Bachelor degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in construction/contract management, M.Sc. or B.Tech in Earth Sciences (Geophysics, Geology, Seismology, Seismic Engineering etc.), M.Phil / M.Tech / MD degree, Bachelor's degree or a diploma holder in the Civil Engineering / Earthquake Engineering / Structural Engineering, Post-graduate Degree in Commerce / Financial Management, for a great career at National Disaster Management Authority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Advisor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Advisor: INR 144200 - 218200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Disaster Management Authority
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 6 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Invites Application for Skill Lab Trainer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021