Govt National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai (NIELIT Chennai) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIELIT Chennai Recruitment 2022. Latest Job: NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 5 Resource Person Recruitment 2022.
NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 5 Resource Person Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No: NIELIT/03/2021
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai (NIELIT Chennai)
invites applications for recruitment of Resource Person
Gandhi Mandabam Road, Chennai, 600025 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
1. Information Technology: B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT or MCA/NIELIT B Level Desirable: 1. Teaching experience 2. PG Diploma/M.Tech/M.S Data Science/Big Data Or 3. Knowledge of R, Python, Hadoop etc.
2. Electronics: B.E/B.Tech (ECE,EEE,EIE) /M.Sc (Electronics) with one year experience in training/design & development in Embedded/IoT.
3. Robotic Process Automation: BE/B.Tech in ECE/IT/CS/EIE with one year of experience in training/ product development.
a) Graduation in Commerce from recognized university/Institution with 60% marks with Diploma in Finance. Or
b) Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from recognized university/Institution with 60% marks. Or
c) MBA (Finance) with 60% marks.
23000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned qualifications, experience, age, etc., may APPLY ONLINE through the website www.rect.nielitchennai.edu.in which will be available from 14.01.2022 to 23.01.2022 (Till 05:00 PM). If candidates want to apply for more than one post may apply separately.
Published on: 13th January 2022
Date of Interview: 25th January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Resource Person - ( 3 Posts) Posts
NIELIT CENTRE NO.25 ISTE Complex Gandhi Mandapam Road opposite to Anna Centenary Library 600 025, Chennai
|Last Date: 05 November 2021|
| Resource Person - ( 17 Posts) Posts
Gandhi Mandabam Road, Chennai
|Last Date: 25th July 2021|
About National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Recruitment
About National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai (NIELIT), was established with the objective of providing best education facilities for training youngsters for the career in emerging specializations of Information, Electronic and Communications Technology (IECT).
1 V L S I & Embedded Systems.
2 Information Technology
3 IT Applications.
Areas of Educational Services
o Simulation / VLSI Design
o Embedded System Design
o Advanced Networking
o Information Security
o Advance Programming
o Multimedia & Animation
o Open Source Technologies
NIEIT offers instruction in engineering and technology at a level comparable to the very best in the world and aims to provide best facilities for posts diploma, continuing education service for undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D, and also provide Research & Development Consultants and exchange of personnel which will promote contacts with services to the Industries, Government and Civil Organizations.
The National Institute of Electronics and information Technology Chennai (NIEIT), offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various disciplinary offered by institution at the level of), Assistant professor / Additional Professor / Associate professor / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Computer Operator / Head Clerk / Peon / Sweeper, etc.
NIELIT Chennai Centre, NO.25, ISTE Complex, Gandhi Mandapam Road,
Opposite to Anna Centenary Library,
Chennai - 600 025, Tamil Nadu
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Resource Person: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Resource Person?
The Payscale is as follows Resource Person: INR23000,
When can I can apply for Resource Person job at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gandhi Mandabam Road, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Resource Person, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd January, 2022
- BrahMos Aerospace Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- BrahMos Aerospace Invites Application for Deputy/Additional General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NHM Maharashtra Invites Application for Public Health Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- NHM Maharashtra Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2022
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Veterinarian Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Invites Application for Consultant Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- MAHA METRO Invites Application for 9 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- RVSKVV Invites Application for 11 Associate Professor Recruitment 2022