National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NIMR/Advt./IDDO/2021/02/10
National Institute Of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical)
Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical)
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: a. A PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics or epidemiology with strong analytical knowledge , A publication record which demonstrates experience in the conduct, analysis and reporting of analytical and clinical research of poverty related infectious diseases. A self-starter with experience of working in challenging environments. Strong analytical and excellent writing and verbal skills for communicating with a broad international audience. b. The ability to understand and interpret complex research and scientific projects, and to communicate key messages to specialist and non-specialist audiences. Strong diplomacy skills - personal sensitivity and tact to deal with a complex, multi-cultural and diverse partner network. c. Understanding of statistical analysis and working knowledge with packages (including R or Stata). The flexibility to change plans and respond to urgent or last-minute opportunities. A willingness to travel for meetings and events. Experience working with academic institutions Fluency or working level in English
80000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the positions mentioned below are requested to send the application in the prescribed format only along with updated Bio-Data with contact/mobile number and one passport size photograph up to 05:30 PM of 30th of April 2021 by email at email@example.com Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately. Late received applications will not be entertained. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can send duly application form along with updated CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org up to 05:00 PM on 30th April 2021.Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
Published on: 23rd April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical): 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical): INR80000,
When can I can apply for Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical) job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant: Scientific (Non-Medical), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th April, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021