National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Senior Project Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Project Research Fellow
Senior Project Research Fellow
ICMRNIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Walkin Interview! NIMR Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Project Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc,Professional Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 Years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR Guidelines|
|Posted on||31 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, Professional Degree
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 Years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR Guidelines
1. After screening of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
3. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience. However, if the number of shortlisted candidates are high and it is not feasible to call all of them, the appointing authority may fix a suitable criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
4. Selection of Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/up to 05:00 PM on 08th September 2021 after that link will disable automatically.
2. Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
3. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
4. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the websites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves updated.
Published on: 31 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Project Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Project Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Project Research Fellow: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Project Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Project Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021