National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Lab Technical Support-III Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Lab Technical Support-III
Project Lab Technical Support-III
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMR Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Lab Technical Support-III|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Posted on||15 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, DMLT
Experience:Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
Age Limit: 30 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
a) Date and time of registration and verification of document
1. Consultant( Scientific Technical/Nonmedical) On 21st September 2021 from 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
2. Project Technical Support-IV (Research Assistant) On 22nd September 2021 from 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
3. Project Lab Technical Support-III (Lab Technician) On 23rd September 2021 from 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
4. Project Information Technology Support- I (Data Entry Operator) On 24th September 2021 from 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
b) Address: ICMR- National Institute Of Malaria Research Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Lab Technical Support-III: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Lab Technical Support-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Lab Technical Support-III: INR 17520(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Lab Technical Support-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Lab Technical Support-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021