NIMR Invites Application for Senior Project Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF)
Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMR Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Project Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences OR Post Graduate Degree in professional course related with Biotechnology courses AND two years’ research experience. Desirable: The applicant must have research experience in molecular and cell biology related relevant field. Experience in analyzing large NGS datasets assembly, especially functional genomics with hands on experience in related field for DNA,RNA isolation, Molecular Diagnostics, Realtime PCR, TaqMan probe based diagnosis. Preference would be given to candidate having at least one first authored publication in the relevant field of Biology.
Age Limit: 35 Years
If there are more than 30 candidates against any post, written examination will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview/personal discussion.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates possessing required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview / written test on the dates and venue as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
2. Date and time of registration and verification of document:
(i) Project Research Scientific-VI and Senior Project Research Fellow: On 20 September 2021 from 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
(ii) Project Technical Support-II and Project Administrative Support-IV: On 24 September 2021 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
3. Walk-in-Interview Address:
(i) Project Research Scientific-VI and Senior Project Research Fellow: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077
(ii) Project Technical Support-II and Project Administrative Support-IV: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Field Unit DHS Building, Campal, Panaji, Goa Pin- 403 001
4. Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF): INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021