National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Support II Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technical Support II
Project Technical Support II
ICMR - NIMR, NIE Campus, Chennai
NIE Campus, Chennai, - Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIMR Job Notification 2021 For Project Technical Support II Post - 18000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Technical Support II|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum age 30 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Oct, 2021|
(i) 12th Pass in Science subjects and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Or
(ii) One-year DMLT + one year laboratory experience in recognized organization Or
(iii) Two years Field/Laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization.
Age Limit: Maximum age 30 Years
1. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
2. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience. However, if the number of shortlisted candidates are high and it is not feasible to call all of them, the appointing authority may fix suitable criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
3. Selection of Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Deserving candidates may apply online in the prescribed form, duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates duly self-attested, available on the websites of ICMR-NIMR, through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/ up to 17:00 hours by 03rd October 2021. Late / Delayed / Incomplete/ Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected straight away without any correspondence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their application well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of applications.
2. ICMR-NIMR will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application within time for any reason. Applications received within the stipulated date, time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of NIMR to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above scientific project human resource positions. Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by NIMR and fulfillment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc.
3. Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
4. Candidate must submit his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [ Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., within the schedule date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
6. Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMRNIMR regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
7. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the websites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves updated.
Published on: 21 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Technical Support II: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technical Support II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technical Support II: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Technical Support II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIE Campus, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technical Support II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021