National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technician Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NIMR/Proj/Rectt/105/21/35
National Institute Of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technical Support-I (Project Technician I)
Project Technical Support-I (Project Technician I)
Ayapakkam, Chennai, 600077 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: High School* or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in a relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
16000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 25 years.
How to Apply:
Candidate must submit his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [ Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., within the schedule date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Apply Online: http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/
Published on: 30th September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Technical Support-I (Project Technician I): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technical Support-I (Project Technician I)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technical Support-I (Project Technician I): INR16000,
When can I can apply for Project Technical Support-I (Project Technician I) job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ayapakkam, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technical Support-I (Project Technician I), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Nurse/ Field investigator Recruitment 2021
- PEC Limited Invites Application for Legal Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Multitask worker Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nutritionist Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021