National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Lab Technician
National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR)
Sector 8 Dwarka
, New Delhi, 110077 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMR Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Lab Technician|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, DMLT
1. Name of the Post: Lab Technician
2. Name of the Project: “Multi-stage malaria vaccine candidates for the prevention of Plasmodium falciparum infection in mosquito and pre-erythrocytic development in man.”
3. Duration: 2.5 Years
4. Consolidated: Rs.18,000/-
5. Essential Qualifications: 12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years filed/laboratory experience or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.
(i) The applicant must have experience working in Biochemistry research laboratory.
(ii) Preference would be given for experience in the field of Insect/mosquito rearing, Biochemical solution preparations.
(iii) Should have basic knowledge of computers, documentation etc.
(i) The selected candidate would have to assist the scientific manpower in the laboratory in their research work.
(ii) Candidate have to maintain the mosquito rearing in the insectary and have to perform related activities.
Age Limit: 30 Years
1. After screening of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
How to Apply:
1. Online applications are invited in the prescribed format available on the websites of ICMR-NIMR, through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/ up to 05:00 PM by 06th October 2021
2. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/up to 05:00 PM on 06th October 2021 after that link will disable automatically.
3. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience. However, if the number of shortlisted candidates are high and it is not feasible to call all of them, the appointing authority may fix a suitable criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
4. Selection of Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview.
5. Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
6. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
7. Incomplete applications or application not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and signature or received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
8. Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage of recruitment process.
9. Separate application should be submitted for each post, if applying for more than one post.
10. Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Lab Technician: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lab Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lab Technician: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Lab Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR) Sector 8 Dwarka , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lab Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for Constable Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for 10459 Constable Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Typing Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for House Mother/ House Father Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021