National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technician I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technician I
Project Technician I
ADDRESS, Nadia, PINCODE West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIMR Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Technician I|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct walk-in-interview / written tests on the below mentioned purely temporary project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period as mentioned against each post. The term may be extended further as per requirement. Candidates possessing required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview / written test at ICMR - NIMR, Field Unit, Nadiad, Civil Hospital, Gujarat-387001 on the dates as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
Advt. No. :NIMR/Proj/RKB/111/21/38
1. Name of Post: Project Technician I
2. No. of Post: 02(01 OBC,01 EWS)
3. Project Title: A study of low-density malaria parasite infection in the community and its transmission potential in Surendranagar and Dahod districts, Gujarat, India.
4. Place of Posting: ICMR-NIMR, Field Unit, Nadiad, Gujarat
5. Essential Qualification: High School* or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in a relevant trade from a Government recognized board. *Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience.
6. Desirable Qualification: Experience in Malaria parasite / vector borne diseases, lab work / field work in scientific institution and recognized organizations.
7. Salary (fixed) In Rs. pm: Rs. 16,000/-
Age Limit: 25 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date and time of registration and verification of document: On 20th October 2021 from 09:30AM to 10:30 AM
2. Address: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Nadiad, Civil Hospital Gujarat- 387001
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Technician I: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technician I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technician I: INR 16000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Technician I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Nadia
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technician I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021