NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Department of Life Science National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha 769 008.
NIT, Rourkela, 769008 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. / M.Tech (or equivalent) in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biological Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Animal Science / Genetics OR any other related branch of biological science with minimum 60% of marks or 6.5 CGPA in 10 point scale. Valid GATE or NET score 11. Desirable Qualifications / Experince: Prior experience in animal cell culture/ RNAi/ molecular biology techniques (PCR, RT-PCR, Western Blotting, Immunofluorescence, Electrophoresis
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates may apply within 22/09/2021, 23:59 HRS. The candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (Soft copy) to email@example.com The application form is available in the following link: http://nitrkl.ac.in/oldwebsite/ Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Doc/JRF%20LS-PND-64(2).pdf which must be filled by candidates and also required to attach photocopies of all supporting documents, research papers (if any) etc.
2. Date and Time for On-line / Walk-in Interview: 24/09/2021, 10:00 AM onwards Google Meet code: meet.google.com/rjg-bwza-agn Place of Interview: Department of Life Science, NIT Rourkela
3. Candidates will build a Single PDF file; it is to be sent to Principal Investigator (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 22/09/2021, 23:59 HRS. The candidates are also required to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form [such as original of all mark sheets and certificates, research papers (if any), experience certificate (if any) etc.] at the time of interview / joining. Selection / Joining will be canceled in case of any suppression of information / document provided earlier.
4. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview.
5. Advertisment No.18LS059/L/026
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Rourkela Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Rourkela Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Rourkela
Every faculty, staff and student of NIT Rourkela is passionately committed to the mission of making India a world leader in technology and science, and nurtures this commitment with honesty, hard work and team spirit.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) was established in the year 1961. NIT Rourkela is an institute for engineering and technology. It is located in Rourkela, Odisha. NIT Rourkela offers B. Tech,B. Tech-M. Tech Dual, M. Tech, M.Sc,Integrated M.Sc, MBA and PhD degree. National Institute of Technology Rourkela recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Librarian, SAS Officer (Sports), Technical Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Superintendent, Accountant, Secretary, Technician, Lab Assistant, Medical Lab Technician (Female), Junior Assistant, Library Trainee, Assistant Professor, Scientific Officer (Software Development/ Sophisticated Instrument), Assistant Librarian, Research Associate, Project Assistant, Project Officer, Research Associate, Research Investigator, Senior Research Fellow, Stipendiary Engineers, Stipendiary Technician, Stipendiary Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's Degree in Sports Science, Bachelor's (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field or Post Graduate Degree in Science or B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant field, Bachelor's Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc, Bachelor's Degree with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenography + Knowledge of Computer applications, B.Sc. Degree in relevant field or Senior Secondary (10+2) and ITI Course in appropriate trade (Technician), Matriculation + course in Medical Lab Technician or 10+2 with Life Science/Biology as a subject, Graduation in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline followed by Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc), Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate field, Bachelor's Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy/Finance, M.Sc /MCA Degree in relevant field, Ph.D.in relevant Discipline / M.Tech.in relevant discipline, B.Tech / Diploma in Ceramic / Metal / Mech, MA / M.Phil Econmics / Agriculture Economics / Development Studies, Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering / Architecture or Computer Science or MCA or BSc (Ag) specializing in Horticulture or Forestry, B.Com or BBA or BCA or Diploma in Office management/Secretarial practices, ITI in Electrician / Electronic / Refrigeration mechanic / Welder / Fitter / Machinist or Turner, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Rourkela
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Rourkela
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist E Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Deshbandhu College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Project Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Invites Application for Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021