Govt National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIPHM Recruitment 2022 niphm.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Plant Health Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022.
National Institute of Plant Health Management Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation
Ministry of Agriculture Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad, 500030 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIPHM Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||30 years for men & 35 Years for women|
|Salary||16000 - 18000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||08 Jan, 2022|
|Walkin Date||27 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.00 a.m. on date mentioned below at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for engagement of following positions on contractual basis. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months/ one year/ till project period whichever is earlier.
1. Name of the Positions: Junior Research Fellow (PHEICT)
2. No. of Positions: 01
(i) Educational: M.Tech (Comp.) / M.Sc (Comp.) / MCA / B. Tech (Comp) / B.Sc. (Comp) / BCA or equivalent
(ii) Technical: Competency in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator with audio and video editing using Corel Draw etc.
4. Remuneration: Rs. 16,000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year. Rs. 18,000/- per month for 3rd year.
16000 - 18000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 30 years for men & 35 Years for women
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date of Walk in Interview:
(i) Senior Consultant and Junior Research Fellow: 27.01.2022
(ii) Senior Research Fellow: 27.01.2022 and 28.01.2022
2. The candidates have to produce all the original certificates / documents at the time of Interview for verification. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview.
3. Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
4. The candidates attending walk-in interview should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue by 9.00 a.m. on the dates mentioned in the notification. The candidates are directed to bring all the relevant original documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., along with a set of self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph, for necessary certificate verification.
5. It may be noted that production of above said documents is mandatory. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview. No separate call letter for the PPT & Interview shall be issued. The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or one year from the date of joining, whichever is earlier. NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Published on: 08 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Plant Health Management. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Ministry of Agriculture Rajendra Nagar 500 030 (AP) , Hyderabad
|Last Date: 20 October 2021|
| Technical Assistant (Nematology) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 8th July 2021|
| Research Associate (RA) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 8th July 2021|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th April 2021|
| Senior Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 28th April 2021|
| Scientific Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10th May 2021|
| Blacksmith (Junior Technician) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 10th May 2021|
About National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment
About National Institute of Plant Health Management
In order to bestow greater functional flexibility, and broader reach in delivery against the emerging challenges in the field of Plant Health Management, a very crucial area for enhancing our country's agricultural production, the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India had taken a decision for transforming this Institute into an autonomous body. Consequently, the Institute has been registered as an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India on 24th October 2008 under the name, National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM).
NIPHM objectives are Human Resource development in Plant Protection Technology, plant quarantine and biosecurity with special emphasis on crop-oriented Integrated Pest Management approaches and protecting the plant biosecurity borders, both in public and private sectors; Human Resource development in analysis of Pesticide Formulations and Pesticide Residues for monitoring the quality status of pesticides in States/U.Ts.
National Institute of Plant Health Management Hyderabad, Telangana recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture with specialization in Plant Pathology and NET for a great career at NIPHM.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 16000 - 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Plant Health Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Ministry of Agriculture Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th January, 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Photographic Officer Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for 26 Operation Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Private Secretary Recruitment 2022
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Hindi Instructor Recruitment 2022
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for 63 Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022
- IIEST Shibpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022