NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
NIT Hamirpur Job opening 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Hamirpur Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not more than 28 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years tor reserved category candidates (SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) and 3 years for OBC - Non-creamy layer candidates.|
|Posted on||25 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years tor reserved category candidates (SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) and 3 years for OBC - Non-creamy layer candidates.
1. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website
2. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in turther screening and selection process.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should submit an application on plain paper and one-page bio data as per along with one set of self attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents.
2. The application shoutd reach by Email (email@example.com) or by post/ personally to Dr. Tara Chand Kumawat at the address mentioned below on or before 03/09/2021
Published on: 25 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
The National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur or NITH) is a public engineering college located in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. NIT Hamirpur offers a comprehensive curriculum for undergraduate, graduate and doctorate studies in various fields of engineering, pure sciences and humanities.
The institute came into existence on 7th, August 1986 as Regional Engineering College, Hamirpur. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The classes commenced at Government Polytechnic College, Hamirpur as REC Hamirpur did not have a campus initially. The Institute has following departments, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, department of Architecture, Chemical Engineering department. The Institute offers undergraduate courses, graduate and Ph.D programs.
On 26 June 2002, REC Hamirpur was awarded the status of deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology. NIT Hamirpur has been ranked as best NIT in terms of infrastructure by the World Bank in 2007.
NIT Hamirpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech./M.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or in equivalent streams. OR B.Tech./B.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering, Masters' degree in any discipline for a great career at NIT Hamirpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hamirpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd September, 2021
- Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for 73 Caretaker/ Helper Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka Bank Ltd Invites Application for Deputy Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for 7 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Srikakulam at Government General Hospital Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 16 Workshop Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021