National Library Recruitment 2023 For Stenographer
Vacancy Circular No: ADM/S-I(76)/
National Library Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Stenographer in National Library. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 3rd July 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Library Recruitment 2023 Stenographer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.nationallibrary.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
National Library Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.nationallibrary.gov.in/. National Library selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at West Bengal. More details of www.nationallibrary.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Belvedere, Kolkata, 700027 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: For more details, please refer to official notification.
As Per Rules Per Month
Age Limit: 18-27 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.nationallibrary.gov.in/. (This Job Source is Employment News 3-9 June 2023, Page No.16)
Published on: 30th May 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Library Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Library. The other Related Jobs National Library Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Stenographer - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 3rd July 2023|
About National Library Recruitment
About National Library
The National Library, foremost among the libraries in India, is one of the four designated libraries entitled to receive under the Delivery of Books and Newspapers (Public Libraries) Act, 1954 a copy of every publication published anywhere in the country. The library is a permanent depository of all reading and printed materials produced in India, or written by any foreigner, wherever published and in whatever language.
The origin of the National Library is traced to the former Calcutta Public Library, established in the first half of the 19th century. The Calcutta Public Library was established largely at the initiative of Mr. J. H. Stoqueler, the Editor of the Englishman. The library was opened to the public on the 21st of March 1936 on the ground floor in the residence of Dr. F.P. Strong, a Civil Surgeon.
It was Lord Curzon who first conceived the idea of opening a library for use by the public. He took note of two libraries with rich collections of books - the Imperial Library formed in 1891 by amalgamating a number of Secretariat libraries and the Calcutta Public Library. The Imperial Library (Indentures Validation) Act was passed in 1902 and the reconstituted Imperial Library was formally opened to the public at the Metcalfe Hall on the 30th January 1903 by Lord Curzon with the intention that it should be a library of reference, a working place for students, and a repository of materials for the future historians of India, in which, so far as possible, every work written about India at any time can be seen and read.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Stenographer: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Stenographer job at National Library
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Belvedere, Kolkata
What is National Library Stenographer: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Library Stenographer: 01 Posts, is 3rd July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd July, 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- NIELIT Invites Application for 80 Lab Assistant, Draftsman and Various Posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Invites Application for Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for 9 Tradesman Trainees Recruitment 2023
- REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited (RECPDCL) Invites Application for 14 Executive, Senior Executive Recruitment 2023