National Museum Institute (NMI) Invites Application for 8 Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: RA-NM/NMI/2019
National Museum Institute (NMI)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: M.A. in History of Art/ Conservation or Museology from the NMI.
Experience: Minimum two/three years working experience in the concerned field.
38000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to National Museum Institute (NMI) office. Send your fully filled applications to
National Museum Institute (NMI)
National Museum Campus,
Janpath, New Delhi‐110011.
Published on: 1st November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Museum Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th February 2021||Janpath, New Delhi|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd July 2020||National Museum Campus, Janpath|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd January 2020||Janpath, New Delhi|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Research Assistant - ( 8 Posts) Posts||4th November 2019||Janpath, New Delhi|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st October 2019||Janpath, New Delhi|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th August 2019||National Museum Campus, Janpath|
|Superintendent - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th February 2018|
About National Museum Institute Recruitment
About National Museum Institute
National Museum Institute of History of Arts,Conservation and Museology,was established on 28th April 1989, under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, Collaborating with other National Institutions dealing with Cultural Property like the National Museum, Archaeological Survey of India, Anthropological Survey of India, National Gallery of Modern Arts, National Archives of India etc. To share the material curatorial / technical expertise and facilities, interacting on a continuing basis at the National level to improve standards of teaching and providing academic guidance and leadership to institute.
The objective of National Museum Institute, is to imparting various courses of study, training and research in different branches of History of Art, Museology, conservation etc.
The National Museum Institute of History of Arts,Conservation and Museology,offers recruitments for the posts of, Research Fellow / Professor (Museology) / Assistant Research Fellow / Accounts Officer / Logistic Coordinator / Hindi Consultant / Technical Assistant( IT & System Administrator ) / Assistant Registrar (Academic) / Slide Librarian / Confidential Assistant , etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR38000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at National Museum Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Janpath, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2019
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021